Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Dimension contest - Take my breath away

That was kinky:D And now I'm picturing it too, thank you XD
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    A quiet date at home, having dinner together (and possibly breakfast ). No TV, no cell phone, just some nice music and good food. But what to wear...?!?
    If your planning to make it breakfast too, I'd probably wear something that's easy to take off
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    If your planning to make it breakfast too, I'd probably wear something that's easy to take off
    As long as there's no bacon involved (hot grease is painful), that's too easy, then....
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

In France we have an expression "Faire d'une pierre deux coups", which means you can do one thing and have two results at the same time.

Feendish, you could wear a sleeping bag for two, so you're ready for everything with your partnair AND the bacon / eggs / sausages can't burn your skin ! You're welcome

Ok ! If you want to go in another room, you two have to jump like kangaroos and it's not very very romantic, but very very dangerous if one of you miss a jump ... I KNOW ! You wear the sleeping bag for two AND the diner could take place in the toilets ! No need to move at all ! Just one thing, be careful if you planed a lot of burning candles, it could be dangerous in a tiny place near the synthetic of the sleeping bag ... I KNOW ! Put a fire extinguisher in the toilets ! So so so romantic ! You're welcome

You're crazy Louvinette but I love you!... why everyone became so crazy when I start talking with them?
    Is this contest sponsored by some crazy water-plan habitants hidden in a tiny french girl?
    I'm a bit sad Louvinette took me and locked me in her basement to exploit me as a judge, I had some crazy ideas too

I love all your entries! Looking forward to see all of them! Good luck with all this -insanity- love ;)
    Moystia <L'Ordre Draconique> - Brisesol

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    As long as there's no bacon involved (hot grease is painful), that's too easy, then....
    That is good advice, "Never cook bacon while naked"

"Or do it in the Polynomia's dungeon"

Moystia I'm not crazy at all ! And I ask the question to myself, we are all agree with that

More seriously, if you want to build your perfect rendezvous, do it ! Ok you can't present the dimension for the contest, but it will be a great gift for all the "touring people".

Shadowlander

Having been away from the game for a time, I figure a great contest is the perfect way to get back in the swing of things, so thank you Rali for letting me know about this one! And thanks to Louvinette for setting it up! I'm hoping I can remember enough about the items to make something at least recognisable (maybe only to my own strange brain!), so here is my entry:

Shard Name: Gelidra
    Dimension Name: A Cozy Night In
    Dimension Owner Name: Tilliepops
    Description: I'm not really a romantic person, and my partner definitely isn't! So our perfect date would be snuggled on the sofa with a film (and maybe a cheeky takeaway). It's not being wined and dined, but it's our time when the kids have gone to bed ;)

I wish everyone the best of luck in the competition, it's already looking like there's some cracking entries! Can't wait to get viewing them all on opening day!! Happy building everyone! xx
    Last edited by Poppieleigh; 02-19-2015 at 05:18 AM.

Thank you for your entry

I feel lucky, because your perfect moment is what I've got every night (you just have to replace the word "sofa" by "chairs in front of the 2 pc").

It reminds me my perfect rendezvous I used to have with my Friend.

It was in june 2013 the 26th.

Let me tell you this story.

Once upon a time, ... hahahahahaha !

I'm an admin in a french-speaking Minecraft servor, Minefield, and I meet a lot of gamers every day.

*cough*

Anyway, with time, some of these players became friends. When I had troubles in may 2013, they created a private channel in Tinychat, a sort of Skype on internet where we were every day with our webcams.

Here I "met" a guy invited by one of my friend.

I was recovering from my total mastectomy and my second chimiotherapy, so I was bald, some liquid flowed from one of my eye all the time, I had no lashes any more and my eyebrows was a souvenir, I had huge dark rings under my eyes. This guy called me "Uncle Fester" ... I was beautiful as hell !

We used to speak and laugh a lot, more and more, and a night, he said to me : "Where do you live ? I want to take a coffee with you tomorrow !"

I gave him my adress and he came ... 6 hours with his car ... Just for a coffee ... I though he was the craziest man I ever met ...

So he arrived near 7 pm and I prepared a coffee. He said : "No ! I want to take a coffee outside !". I tried to explain him I was so tired and I was cold all the time. I'd got 2 cats woolly hats my grandmother knitted for me (when she knew for my cancer, she knitted for me tons of woolly hats with differents funny forms and colors). He took one of them and placed it on his head and put the second on my head. "You're ready and me too ! We are mister and miss cat wolly hat !".

So we went outside.

It was a beautiful evening / night. We walked in the city, we took a coffee in a driving, we went in a cinema to see "despicable 2" and we sit in a place just to see people and speak a lot.

We laughed a lot ! And all the people we see laughed too or smiled when they saw our woolly hats !

It was my perfect rendezvous. And I often thank him for that. I'm with him since this rendezvous, he moved from his house to live with me and support me during my other chimio and radiotherapy, and we are together in our flat, drinking a lot of coffee every day

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Louvinette,

Normally, I'm about as romantic as the average rock, but thank you for sharing your touching story (hold on a second, there's something in my eye). You've definitely got a keeper, and I hope you keep drinking coffee and laughing for many, many years to come...with or without the woolly cat hats.

You're in my thoughts, please get well.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Omg Louvinette that is such an extraordinary and sweet story! Thank you for telling.
    You must have some amazing skills to make people fall in love with you while looking like a zombie
    And now we know why you are so crazy, it's definitely the cat wooly hats!

Louvinette that is so lovely, I have to admit it brought a tear to my eye. Your fella sounds like a legend and he's lucky to have landed such a funny and strong lady, even if you did look like uncle fester at the time, he obviously saw how crazy and fun you are! Your a legend (and cat hats are awesome!!)
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Shadowlander

Wow Louvinette, what an amazing story! I'm with Feendish on this one... I'm sure there is definitely something in my eye..or eyes! There must be something going round! I'm glad there are more people like me who just like a nice quiet night in, or in Lovinette's case, a really good laugh! Also cats are amazing so anything that goes on your head that looks like a cat is most certainly a winner!!

Thank you ! You are very nice but I didn't want to put anything in your eyes (dust, tear, compass), just share with you my perfect rendezvous and the fun of the situation

(My boyfriend whispers to me that I must build this rendezvous, and he says it's a real challenge to create a sort of creature, a mix with uncle Fester, a zombie and a hot-air balloon with a woolly cat hat on the top) (And he laughs) (A lot) (I think I will kill him and come back to see your great entries )

My turn to present my candidacy. Lou, I love you, but if the theme looks simple, it is not so in reality. anything that he may be, here is my entry:

Shard name : Brisesol
    Dimension name : Forever and ever
    Dimension owner name : Arwhen
    My motivation : First, it took me back to my 20 years and this is where I realized that it was already far away. Whatever, exceeding this handycap, I created this dimension to be sure she will fall in love with me. Date, flowering trees, soothing, quiet night, drink, relax, meals, digestive and more if affinities.

Warm congratulations, Lou for the initiation of this competition and the more in love wins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast