+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Dimension contest - Take my breath away

Opzichter ... ... The objective of the contest is building a place or a situation another person does for you to seduct you if you have a date with her / him.

In another words, show us your dream / expectation from someone.

And please try to avoid writing hurtful comments. Or I come into your house to eat your mouse and disturb the bell of you alarm clock. Yes, I'm evil. And I have got not so much english words in my knowledge.

Soleila, if the theme follows the instructions of the contest and if the dimension isn't open to large public, you can enter with it. When you will post your entry, remind me that please

Quote Originally Posted by CKat View Post
    It is the only thing some people have, please dont make fun of those who are unfortunate enough to be separated and have only internet to meet and communicate.
    You may get in the same situation some day.
    I don't think he's making fun of them in a "look down on them" way I make fun of "typical boring" relationships and claim that my perfect man lives in my closet, where I can pull him out whenever I need him. I still might end up one day living a "perfect" life, where we do our expected Sunday walk in the forest or whatever. But, atm I'm a single mom with gaming as a hobby. Some people might laugh at that and find that silly, but I don't care, it's my choice for how I live

Hm, would I do good in this contest if I made a dimension with a guy in a closet?

Nah, there's a few things that could even melt my heart I guess, maybe I can come up with something. Would be fun to finally take part in a contest, let me think a few days...

Time to register has come for me
    I'm so full of love at the moment, so i thought I should try to participate in a contest with such a sweet theme Hope I'll have enough time to build an entry, and anyway - will be so excited to see all the creations!

Good luck in the contest everyone and happy building ^_^

~love, Laeti
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Rift Disciple

Thanks for the contest! I will see if I have time to actually enter this one

Rift Chaser

I think I will try my hand at a contest for once..

Deepwood
    Prosperity Pools Villa
    Albedina

I have started making a vacation house, or villa, in my mind, where I think my wife would enjoy so much. It's located in Moonshade Pools, with the house and gardens centered between the pools. It's very peaceful sounding, with the sound of the falls, with places to relax and read, talk to whomever you are with, and enjoy the perfect weather.

I am certainly enjoying working with plants and trees more than I expected I would, so I'm having fun either way. Good luck to all!
    You can find me on Deepwood. Playing Rift too.

Albedina - 65 mage
    Erodthemighty - 65 warrior
    Makion -65 rogue

Thank you for your entry ;)

I asked dimensioners in NA dimensions channel and I can see in this thread, that I was not clear at all ... I wanted a date you expect, but many of you understand the opposite ^^

So ! Because I don't want to hurt someone or cut any of your creativity wings (I don't know if this expression exists, but I find it lovely, I keep it ! Hahahahaha), I add one thing in the theme :

Create a theme for a date you expect OR a date you introduce to your special someone.

Opzerichter ! Your second entry is correct then ! Youhou ! Thank you for your patience ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Louvinette View Post

Create a theme for a date you expect OR a date you introduce to your special someone.

)
    Basically something you wait for valentine or for a romantic encounter?
    I'll look into more a secret corner where I would find myself with my future mate one day ^^

Un rendez-vous amoureux Kresely, que ce soit pour la St Valentin, pour la St Gudule, pour un anniversaire, pour aucun motif en particulier, etc. Le principal étant que, soit tu représentes ce qui toucherait ton coeur, soit tu représentes ce qui toucherait son coeur. Au final, ce qui vous touchera tous les deux. (Et ce n'est pas sale. Oui, je ne peux pas m'empêcher de dire des bêtises. Désolée. Ou pas. )

A rendezvous Kresely, even if it's for Valentine day, or independance day, or an anniversary, or for nothing in particular, etc. The main thing is creating what could touch your heart, or what could touch her/his heart. What could touch both of you. (And not in a bad way. Yes, I can't stop saying stupid things. Sorry. Or not. )

Oh dear, I'm so torn.
    On one hand I know I could make a really super cute dimension with flowers and hearts and bunnies and....
    But on the other hand I had so much fun with building as dark Poly
    Would you accept an, erm, alternative, idea of the perfect date, should I choose to continue down the dark path?

Quote Originally Posted by polynomia View Post
    Oh dear, I'm so torn.
    On one hand I know I could make a really super cute dimension with flowers and hearts and bunnies and....
    But on the other hand I had so much fun with building as dark Poly
    Would you accept an, erm, alternative, idea of the perfect date, should I choose to continue down the dark path?
    Well who said perfect date has to be cute with flowers and bunnies?

My heart is as stolen as it can get yet none of us care much about hearts and flowers (and I truly hate pink). I didnt have time to check out your dark dim yet but I bet it would be more perfect for us than any of the cute ones

Quote Originally Posted by CKat View Post
    I didnt have time to check out your dark dim yet but I bet it would be more perfect for us than any of the cute ones
    Maybe you should pay it a visit before saying that

Poly, it's your perfect date, not mine, so build what you want ;)

(But warn us before if darkpoly seems to be verydarkpoly, so I could take with me my glasses for my eyes not to be burned )

Quote Originally Posted by polynomia View Post
    Maybe you should pay it a visit before saying that

Indeed! lol

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

Quote Originally Posted by Louvinette View Post
    Poly, it's your perfect date, not mine, so build what you want ;)

(But warn us before if darkpoly seems to be verydarkpoly, so I could take with me my glasses for my eyes not to be burned )
    If it ends up being dark poly that enters, I will ofc warn everyone

This sounds like a fun contest Louvinette, thank you for creating the challenge. Best of luck & happy building everyone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast