+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Dimension contest - Take my breath away

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louvinette View Post
    You're right Feendish, it will be hard to select the winners !

By the way, we will tell you who are the winners during the Dimension Touring Roadshow next saturday on March the 28th.

Feendish, help me for the time please, I just know it will be 8pm in France (GMT +1), I think it's 11am with NA server clock ?

Rali, Moystia and I give us one week to visit and visit and visit again the dimensions to select the winners.

After my first tour, I realize I'm a stupid personn, because I said your heart can be hidden ... And I can't find it / them in a few dimensions !

Silvahni, Thaerite, Amielle, Susoa, please help me and tell me where the heart(s) is(are).

Opzichter ? Could you open your dimension please ?

There is another entry since yesterday, this personn was not able to write her entry because of the down of the forum. Rali met her and I'll add her in the list when she'll make her entry after my post.
    The Roadshow is at 1100 AM PDT (server time, for those on NA shards). Here is a time zone converter. (Yes, I have it bookmarked).

Can't wait!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

It's near the upper house (kelari house) where you can see inside the canyon, it is in plain sight but almost hidden at the same time. You should be able to see it by using the elevator.

Im gonna try to make it more obvious.
    Last edited by Amielle; 03-21-2015 at 07:04 AM.

Default The hidden heart

Quote Originally Posted by Louvinette View Post
    You're right Feendish, it will be hard to select the winners !

By the way, we will tell you who are the winners during the Dimension Touring Roadshow next saturday on March the 28th.

Feendish, help me for the time please, I just know it will be 8pm in France (GMT +1), I think it's 11am with NA server clock ?

Rali, Moystia and I give us one week to visit and visit and visit again the dimensions to select the winners.

After my first tour, I realize I'm a stupid personn, because I said your heart can be hidden ... And I can't find it / them in a few dimensions !

Silvahni, Thaerite, Amielle, Susoa, please help me and tell me where the heart(s) is(are).

Opzichter ? Could you open your dimension please ?

There is another entry since yesterday, this personn was not able to write her entry because of the down of the forum. Rali met her and I'll add her in the list when she'll make her entry after my post.
    My heart is not really hidden, you apparently missed the stairs leading up to the shrine of lost lovers. It is a staircase in the back, there is another smaller one on the opposite side of it. If you pass both stairs you find the pool of water pouring from the cauldron. When you find these stairs go up the one on your left side the longest one, you'll have to do some jumps and twists to reach the top, but nothing complicated. At the top face the basin and look on the wall you'll see it there.

Today's Roadshow is a whirlwind tour of as many entries as we can see in an hour!

Baradara@Greybriar

Made it just in time to see mine! Missed the hot spa area in the treehouse and the two caves/mermaid altar but the dimension is so big i get it can be hard to see it all ;) Carefull on your way through the mushroom caps! hehe

And FIY there is around 36 mushroom caps lol!
    Last edited by Amielle; 03-21-2015 at 10:46 AM.

Default Whar a great idea

Shard name: Brutwacht eu
    Dimension name: Mississippi Steamboat
    Dimension owner name: Chulia

Ilove this Idea its wonderful to have a new contest Thanks Feendish.
    I love the theme araound the old ( Queen of the west )
    I try to make my own homage to this lovely old steamboat.

Good luck to whoever participates!

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Unfortunately, EU crashed just as we were getting ready to start today, but if Louvinette, Rali and Moystia don't object for next week, we'd like to get the EU entries with the winners, because there were just so many stunning entries on both sides of the pond.

Baradara@Greybriar

Ok Feendish, we will see EU dimensions during your livestream and then we will give the name of the winners ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Chulia View Post
    Shard name: Brutwacht eu
    Dimension name: Mississippi Steamboat
    Dimension owner name: Chulia

Ilove this Idea its wonderful to have a new contest Thanks Feendish.
    I love the theme araound the old ( Queen of the west )
    I try to make my own homage to this lovely old steamboat.

Good luck to whoever participates!

Chulia
    Chulia I think you want to make an entry for the Feendish's contest. Read her thread and the rules, she says that the entries take place here

I have to say, the contest was named perfectly, Louvinette!

All the entries truly took my breath away! I don't envy the work of the judges!
    Wonderful dims, each and everyone is a winner in my eyes! Awesome job everyone!

Good luck and congratulations to all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    I have to say, the contest was named perfectly, Louvinette!

All the entries truly took my breath away! I don't envy the work of the judges!
    Wonderful dims, each and everyone is a winner in my eyes! Awesome job everyone!

Good luck and congratulations to all of you!
    What she said

I have been touring the entries the last few nights and they are all very special. Good luck to the contestants!

When are the contest winners going to be announced?
    Azrough@Laethys
    Current Open Dimensions: Az's Garden, Village of the Dead, Japanese Cultural Festival, The Pseodosphere

On the DTC livestream tomorrow if I understand well ;)
    Moystia <L'Ordre Draconique> - Brisesol

Today it's the Day ! (it's 6am in France ^^)

Don't miss the DTC roadshow !

It was very hard to judge your creations. Rali, Moystia and I hope that anybody will hurt, because there were too much great dimensions and only 2 winners (and 3 judges's choices).

Thank you all for your fantastic build ! It's a gift you made for all the visitors and a gift for me because you all play the game and show us a little piece of your soul in those dimensions (Azamea shows us a piece of her soul AND a piece of another part of her anatomy on the beach ... Yes I know, I'm not smart at all but this detail made me laugh like a thug child ).

Congratulations to all the entrants !

Ha! That makes two of is then Louvinette ;) I laughed while I made it! All builds are amazing and beautiful since the theme is a personal one. Thanks for sacrificing your time and sponsoring this. The idea was a great one!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast