+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Naughty dimension: Bada Bing!

Default Naughty dimension: Bada Bing!

Hello again dimensionerds

As I spoke of before, I was in the processing of making a slightly naughty dimension. You could call it a gentlemen's club. It was fun making it because I experimented with darkness vs light. I'm happy with the results but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Before you enter, know that I used something to mimic a one way mirror, one for a flashy feel and one for security purposes, you'll get it once you've seen the dimension.

It can be found on EU Zaviel and is called "Bada Bing!" (named after the strip club in the Sopranos).

Hope you enjoy keep on building peeps!

Naughty dimension: Bada Bing!-2015-02-04_211223.jpg

Naughty dimension: Bada Bing!-2015-02-04_211807.jpg
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

ooh this is so weird. I have a strip club under construction in the same dim and used the exact same carpet on the floor
    The rest looks completely different though

Quote Originally Posted by polynomia View Post
    ooh this is so weird. I have a strip club under construction in the same dim and used the exact same carpet on the floor
    The rest looks completely different though
    What? Oh my god that is just freaky! And here I was thinking my design was somewhat unique hehe. Great minds think alike ;) Where can I find yours? I'd love to check it out
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

it's still under construction so not open to the public, but give me a yell ingame and I will be happy to show you what i have done so far

Polynomia@gelidra

Haha this is awesome, I love all the fun ideas here, like the boss' room and 3 toilets

Why thank you! Certainly no discrimination in my dimensions! It also explains the handicap friendly stairs

Fantastic work Soliela! Couldn't help but get up on that pole when I visited! :P
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Haha! You're always welcome to leave an imprint ^^ Or rather try to, the poles are made of non sticky material, for hygenical purposes

Stopped by for a visit last night! Excellent use of Empyrean Mills! Loved the walls and the lighting and the music and the 2 way mirror! What a great idea!!

Thank you! My favourite bit is the name of the DJ "Vinyl Richie" hehe! I had in mind a name for a female stripper: Loose Lizzy, and a male one: Bullwhip Bob. But I'm not so good with morphs so I just let it be

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Great new build. Hung out with the DJ, had a few drinks...took a turn on the poles (fell off and twisted an ankle).

Great work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Haha! I'm sure a glass of strong cuba libre will help you get back on your feet! I hear Nico is flirty and happy to give a girl a drink or two for free

It looks perfectly as a gentlemen's club, I have a reputation to uphold, nobody must know that i was here.

The wall used on security's room and vip's room with transparent side is clever, I like it. Well managed enviroment, you can feel a sensation of something prohibited, your personal life could be a risk if someone see you inside.

The exit sign and the disabled bath sign are perfects.

Great dimension.

Naughty dimension: Bada Bing!-happy-oh-stop-you.png

Haha! Thank you for the compliments! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Soleila View Post
    What? Oh my god that is just freaky! And here I was thinking my design was somewhat unique hehe. Great minds think alike ;) Where can I find yours? I'd love to check it out
    Mine is also finished now and called "18+ only - The Kinky Lounge" and it's on Gelidra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast