Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Griimoire
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Griimoire
  • 1 Post By Griimoire
  • 1 Post By Opzichter
  • 1 Post By Griimoire
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Rifts Largest Jump Puzzle Dimension Finally Complete!

Shadowlander

Default Rifts Largest Jump Puzzle Dimension Finally Complete!

After many days and nights, I have finally created Rifts largest jump puzzle. The dimension is named "Escape the Dormant Core", and inside you will get to jump, climb and navigate your way through several themed environments in your effort to escape. Huge, challenging and beautiful, you almost wont care that you have failed for the 100th time XD

Currently decorating, but start expecting challenges and plat prizes to take place every so often, as well as time attacks for each segment, or the whole course which will be recorded!

When no challenges are taking place, all the cheat ramps are open, so you are free to join and try out any part you want. The entire course is completable by any level without mounts or abilities, so everyone is welcome to give it a try!

Search the name "Escape the Dormant Core" Or check the Top Public Weekly list (currently ranked #1) to come in!

Can you escape?

Server: Faeblight
    Character: Griimoire (Add me and pst me for an invite if you are from a different shard if im online!)
    Last edited by Griimoire; 02-04-2015 at 01:02 PM.

You forgot to add, which shard is it on?

Shadowlander

Woops, added that in, thanks!

Shadowlander

Stay tuned for possible prized challenges later today! Also, does the server actually matter? I was under the impression you could visit anyone's dimension from any server through the dimension menu just by knowing the name

Quote Originally Posted by Griimoire View Post
    Stay tuned for possible prized challenges later today! Also, does the server actually matter? I was under the impression you could visit anyone's dimension from any server through the dimension menu just by knowing the name
    nope, Shard bound.

Altho:
    As the owner you CAN invite from any shard tho (from same region only NA or EU)

Click here to see Our new Guild Dimension! Halls of Elevation @ Typhiria
    Or here to see Temple of Trials on Foofi@Typhiria

Too bad I suck at jumping puzzles! LOL I'll check it out anyway!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Opzichter View Post
    nope, Shard bound.

Altho:
    As the owner you CAN invite from any shard tho (from same region only NA or EU)
    Ah ok, though that is kind of a pain

Stopped by for a visit yesterday, as I expected, I didn't get very far! LOL But I love your creative use of Dormant Core! Great idea and well done!

Shadowlander

I dont know how much you saw, but you can use the side ramp to get to all 3 sections, each one has a different theme and layout I leave the ramps open mostly so people can experience all of it without getting stuck at the first part and never seeing the rest. I can finally sympathize with trion devs on that part XD

Still have a lot of decoration to do, and I need to build something to catch people who fall on the third part, but overall its more or less complete and awesome

thanks btw!

It's a nice idea that you are offering to host competition for your shard. I will try to climb it soon, and thanks for the heads up about the ramp incase I fail at it

Shadowlander

bump for visibility!

+ Reply to Thread