Like Tree24Likes
  • 8 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 3 Post By Seyler
  • 3 Post By Soleila
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 3 Post By Agrona77
  • 3 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Seeking muscular frond waver, real head & brain optional! Apply at 1-800-LOL-Diva!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Seeking muscular frond waver, real head & brain optional! Apply at 1-800-LOL-Diva!

I rarely post about other people's dimensions on this forum but occasionally it's impossible to resist, plus this time I can include a shameless plug for the Dimension Touring Company.

Feendish wrote a terrific post on the DTC about an amazing dimension full of people and animal morphs. You can read the post here! Since my animal morphing contest is drawing to a close, she thought this one would be right up my alley, and she was right again! It was very considerate of Feendish not to showcase every morph in her post, thus spoiling the surprise for tourists. But since I'm presumptuous and rude (not to mention pushy for the DTC plug), here's a missing screenshot of a very hilarious and wonderful morph, just for all of you. Don't tell Feendish!

Seeking muscular frond waver, real head & brain optional!  Apply at 1-800-LOL-Diva!-2015-02-03_151530.jpg

From FSH – Aladin, Alibaba, and 1001 Nacht, by Evyan@Brutwacht EU

I need my own personal frond waiver immediately!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 02-03-2015 at 03:09 PM. Reason: bad bad bad typing

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Lol, I spent a lot of time in front of this particular morph, just chuckling. The snake charmer is another great morph of this dimension...along with eleventy billion other great morphs.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Haha that pose is the best! Thanks for finding this gem Feendish.

Haha! The look on his face, all "why hello there wink wink". Brilliant!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Ahahahaha oh those German's, the things they come up with! hahahahaha

LOVE your post, love the pic, can't wait to head on over to Brutwacht tonight to check out this cool dim.

Btw. at first I thought your post was some weird spam add post for some "muscle" medicine. LOL

@ Feendish: great article!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 02-04-2015 at 06:45 AM.

double post ftw -.-

Anyway, I hopped on Brutwatch yesterday to check out this cool dim and you all are so right, it is really worth the visit. I loved all the details and it definitely had a wonderful Arabian/Persian feel to it (I could picture my Souq Asha next door)

So, then I wanted to see what else they created and checked out their Märchen (Fairy Tale) dims.

HOLY Fairy Tale... what a throwback to my childhood, I've seen some amazing scenes taken from German Fairy Tales that I haven't thought of in ages!

Like (and here's your introduction to German Fairy Tales! )

Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten
    Frau Holle
    Last edited by Agrona77; 02-06-2015 at 06:34 AM.

I laughed out loud at your posts topic, Diva. What an amazing dimension, there is so much to explore in here, the faces and expressions on the people just perfection, cute idea with the pumpkin heads. The fantasy story theme is fantastic.

+ Reply to Thread