• 1 Post By Soleila
  • 1 Post By Neoga Wynd
  • 2 Post By Neoga Wynd
  • 3 Post By DLPS
  • 4 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Kimatsu
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: New dim on Greybriar: Royal Palace of Gödöllo Anywhere Dim.

Rift Disciple

Default New dim on Greybriar: Royal Palace of Gödöllo Anywhere Dim.

Based on then external design of Royal Palace of Gödöllő in Hungary, this is my 1st attempt a building a RL location. The first pic is of the real deal what follows is the dim. For your enjoyment, please come visit for the full effect.
    Attachment 22038
    Royal Palace of Gödöllo (Real Life)
    Attachment 22035
    Royal Palace of Gödöllo (a la RIFT)
    Attachment 22034
    3/4 Front view
    Attachment 22030
    Ballroom
    Attachment 22042
    Kitchen
    Attachment 22041
    Kings Bedroom
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

How awesome is it that you chose a Hungarian building as inspiration!!
    Gödöllő is a town not far from Budapest (where I live). So I was very happy to see you built this! Hungary has many old historical buildings and I was just thinking the other day I should try to recreate one in a dim
    Oh btw you forgot to add that it can be found under the character name Kerez.
    Nice work!

Woah!!!!!! Pictures look amazing! I can't wait to get home tonight and drop by for a visit!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Lovely work with the facades, and the interior is very rich and opulent. Great work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    How awesome is it that you chose a Hungarian building as inspiration!!
    Gödöllő is a town not far from Budapest (where I live). So I was very happy to see you built this! Hungary has many old historical buildings and I was just thinking the other day I should try to recreate one in a dim
    Oh btw you forgot to add that it can be found under the character name Kerez.
    Nice work!
    Thank you I am not sure if I chose it or it chose me... I was working on an idea I had and suddenly realized, "This could be a palace." Ran a search and Gödöllő was very close (thougth the center section had to be completly redone). Bara inspired the initial project and hence the Palace so ty Bara, and thanks to an untold number of minion trips (both my own and guildmates).

RE Kerez I try to leave off at least one important detail on any dim post... *blush* Thanks for catching that.
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls

Whoa, you have been a very busy builder! I will hop over to Greybriar tonight to have a look around, the pics look wonderful.

The exterior is gorgeous and the inside is very posh and elegant. You've done a fantastic job of recreating a very beautiful building , very nicely done!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Wow! This is so beautiful. You did well recreating the exterior and the inside looks fab as well. I like the idea of recreating something so impressive from real life. You're very talented .
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Rift Disciple

Thanks for all your kind words and thanks you Diva for your input the walkway. (And as I thought I would, i expanded on it. So there may be a small mess right at the entry for a *very* short time...

Rift Disciple

Oh yeahhhhhhh. I finally found a use for all of thos ding blasted meridian shop signs.... (look clossely at the chandelier )

Default Gorgeous Work

Gorgeous work Neo. I am always in awe of dimensioneers who can replicate real life structures on such a grand scale Actually I bow down anyone who can build structures from scratch, as decorating is my 'thing'.

Well done for such a beautiful dimension, I love the grandness of it all, and the fine details in the kitchen, particularly the baking, is wonderful!

Looking forward to your next releases

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neoga Wynd View Post
    Thanks for all your kind words and thanks you Diva for your input the walkway. (And as I thought I would, i expanded on it. So there may be a small mess right at the entry for a *very* short time...
    Neo - Royal Palace of Gödöllő is beautiful. That front façade is spectacular! Recreating real world structures is tremendously challenging and you did it very well. I enjoyed my entire personal tour very much. I can't wait to see your new walkway! I will be looking forward to visiting again soon, when I will be able to walk gracefully along your lovely (I'm sure!) new walkway in a formal gown! It was exciting to jump the bushes, but I usually don't hike my skirt high enough to show my goodies to the world for free.
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 02-03-2015 at 01:55 PM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Stopped by for a visit the other night, Neo and wow - pictures don't do this place any justice. It's a very impressive build and I loved every corner of it! Amazing work!

This is nothing short of amazing. +1'd.

The amount of detail put into this is inspiring to say the least.

Thank you for the tour, the architecture you replicated from the original is very pretty.

+ Reply to Thread