+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BBBLOOD
  • 2 Post By Seyler

Thread: Wife can't get in my dimension unless I add her

Telaran

Default Wife can't get in my dimension unless I add her

Loving the new features you guys added though noticed one problem unless there is a new configuration I didn't use. I put my wife's name in the special list giving her full permission of my dimension. The only problem is it does not show up in her list anymore. In order for her to get to my dimension, I have to invite her. Is there a special config I missed somewhere or is this a bug?

Thanks

There's an "Edit" button above the new permissions section - did you add her through that?
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Telaran

Yep, she is added.

Telaran

Okay got it working. Apparently I needed to have the friend's box checked lol. All sorted now. Live and learn lol.

Hey thanks for posting - we all learned something new.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I think the dimension list ui works in a peculiar way. If the person is added through the special edit rights window, they can find the dimension in the "search" tab only. If they are friended by the owner, they can see the dimension in the "friends" tab. But for example once I had a friend open their dim to the public but not friends and I could not see it even though it was public, lol
    Always search in all the tabs if unsure

Telaran

I just tinker with things till I figure it out usually lol.

+ Reply to Thread