+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: The Sageswamp Mystery

Default The Sageswamp Mystery

introducing:
    The Sageswamp Mystery
    by Frond@Zaviel

This dimension has been open since a few days, but I was just too lazy to write about it.
    Old Man Bramo lived in the Sageswamp cabin for years, but now he's disappeared and no one knows what happened to him. If you follow the trail of four objects that leads to his location, you will discover the answer. Small text messages will help you. No spoilers please!
    Have fun.

The Sageswamp Mystery-ssm.jpg

This is a (insert superlative here) build. I don't want to spoil any surprises so will just say you captured this marvelously well and I just love it!!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

First off, without spoilers, the swamp itself is gorgeous! You always do such great things with natural environments.

For those hunting...have fun! If you like mysteries and puzzles, you'll have a blast here!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I've been visiting this one for a few days now and it's just perfect! it really does feel like I'm in a swamp. Just waiting for Scooby doo and the mystery van to show up and offer me scooby snacks. Shaggy must have had one too many of those. I'm getting off trail. Those who haven't seen it yet, go!
    Last edited by Soleila; 01-30-2015 at 10:09 AM.
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Hi Seyler, I enjoyed this one. Keep up the nice work +1'd

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Now that I have fully recovered from the surprise of seeing that you finally posted about this dimension ...

It's beautiful! It's very creative! It has a wonderful, yet simple story! And I love getting to be a detective! Solving a mystery is a fantastic and fun way to tour! Thank you for building this awesome dimension, Seyler!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I was just here before you posted and now I want to return to discover the mystery.

The landscape is beautiful, can't believe it's Shoreward Island, I love what you've done with the place.

Awesome dimension Seyler! The swamp is beautiful and I love the mystery of it, really cleverly done but now I'll stop typing cos I don't want to be responsible for spoiling it for anyone!
    Fantastic work as always!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

That swamp is simply amazing....so beautiful and so realistic! Solving the mystery was fun too.....brilliant idea!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Thank you all for visiting! I hope you all found what you were looking for

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Thank you all for visiting! I hope you all found what you were looking for
    I am always looking for amazing and fun dimensions. I found it here.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

General of Telara

I have to tell you, Seyler, this was an awesome dim. Now for me personally, I'm very old school. I used to sit for hours, like I do now with Rift, with the older point-and-click games(Myst, 7th guest, etc). I loved 2 things in these types of games: the mystery to solve and the ambience/atmosphere. You nailed both.

As I was trying to solve the mystery, I kid you not, I almost forgot I was playing Rift, and was once again teleported 20 years in the past, on an epic point-click adventure.

Before I left your dim, the only thing that was missing, was the save game feature. Wonderfully done.

Feedback: The only thing I would think about updating is that bogler interactive dim item, which just came out with the chronicle: Rhen of fate. To see a few of them walking around would of made it complete.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    I have to tell you, Seyler, this was an awesome dim. Now for me personally, I'm very old school. I used to sit for hours, like I do now with Rift, with the older point-and-click games(Myst, 7th guest, etc). I loved 2 things in these types of games: the mystery to solve and the ambience/atmosphere. You nailed both.

As I was trying to solve the mystery, I kid you not, I almost forgot I was playing Rift, and was once again teleported 20 years in the past, on an epic point-click adventure.

Before I left your dim, the only thing that was missing, was the save game feature. Wonderfully done.

Feedback: The only thing I would think about updating is that bogler interactive dim item, which just came out with the chronicle: Rhen of fate. To see a few of them walking around would of made it complete.
    Oooh such a super nice comment, thank you very much. You're making my ego explode here. I'm very happy about the effect my build seems to have had on you and it's great to know!
    About the shambler npc, I thought about it too that it might fit, but I don't have it yet. It requires completing all the bosses in hard mode and my gear is too lousy for that (but I'm working on it!). I might need to remove stuff too to make space.

Spoiler Alert!!
    Just kidding :-)
    I'm such a big fan of yours. I was so excited to see another one of your creations. This one is amazing!
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Kal & Kok's Island * BeetleJuice * Star Trek * Don't Cross The Streams * Gothic Haven * Yabba-Dabba-Doo * Fallout Vault 101 * Gothic Manor

Thank you everyone who commented : )
    I added the little shamblers now to the shore near the start point. They are so cute

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast