+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hailol Jig Ball music

Default Hailol Jig Ball music

Just a quick question about this music tool. Is it just me or does the music always have to be turned on manually? I'd love it if the music was always on.
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

pokelipoke!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Soulwalker

Default Hailol Jig Ball

How do you add music to it?

General of Telara

Add a music box, the text is just confusing :-)

You can't actually add you own music :-(
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Soulwalker

Ugh, ok thank you for replying. I was hoping I could import something but now I have to ask; how was the music created in the dimension Crucia's Night Club on Deepwood? The music starts playing when I click the "on" button on the jig ball in the Night Club. I looked thru the list of dimension items and I did not see anything to achieve that music. Silly me for thinking music was tied to the jig ball.

Default Music Box Blues

That's heartbreaking news. I've asked a few times how to add (My Own Music) as described on the Jig Ball and never received a reply 8(

Thank you for the information. I'll keep smiling,,,while gritting my teeth and trying not to bite someone. MoooHaHa Haaaaaaaaaaa

+ Reply to Thread