+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: An updated Blossom Hill, Bad Santa and a Colon..?

Default An updated Blossom Hill, Bad Santa and a Colon..?

Hey guys,

The lady of Blossom Hill has finally dragged her head out of the loo and done a spot of decorating. She also sat at her pc and ordered a few new pieces of furniture and a few random bits and bobs. Unfortunately when she finished decorating she had a drink to celebrate and is back where she started...Hugging the toilet! Sometimes people never learn!
    An updated Blossom Hill, Bad Santa and a Colon..?-2015-01-29_171855.jpg

Also, If you haven't already, I'd like to invite you to visit a few of my latest dimensions.

Bad Santa was my holiday themed dimension (bit late posting cos I moved house on christmas eve!...I must be mad! ) Santa definitely isn't acting himself and its seems he's upset a child or two going off the graffiti round the side of his grotto!
    An updated Blossom Hill, Bad Santa and a Colon..?-2014-12-20_102219.jpg

A Beautifully Decorated What..!? Was built on my alt Beertrix and although its a little weird (a lot weird!) There is a reason behind it! A few of us were talking in the dimension addicts channel on the EU shards when a friend said she knew someone who had made a beautifully decorated column from boats. But instead of saying "Column" She said "Colon". This sparked some hilarious conversations in the dimension addicts channel where I was persuaded to build this very strange dimension!
    An updated Blossom Hill, Bad Santa and a Colon..?-2015-01-29_172428.jpg

All the dimensions are on Gelidra on the EU shards and I hope you'll enjoy your visit
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Red face

I like it how you can bring easily life and laughs with your dimensions

Hahaha! That colon story made me laugh! And indeed it is BEAUTIFUL! Your dimensions are just perfect!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

I love your builds, all of them, very cool additions to Blossom Hill with stunning realism, Bad Santa is a category of his own and there are no words for the colon But where's the motel, is it done yet, is it done yet?! hehe

OMG RALI... you always crack me up!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laughter... a huge colon hahahahahahahaha

And geez, it's about time that drunk lady gets her head out of the loo!

Oh SANTA, what have you done to that jolly, old fella? OH I see, he's just a jobless department store dude now?

I can't wait to check out your dims tonight (or re-visit them).

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

The lady on the Hill called Blossom,
    Has brand new décor and it's awesome!
    But I really do think,
    She should not take to drink,
    Whenever she bloody well wants some!

Rali, I love these three dimensions of yours, and all the rest, too! The changes you've made to Blossom Hill are wonderful and I'm especially glad the Lady still indulges! Your morphed people are fabulous! As Seyler said, Bad Santa is in a category of his own ... and I laugh every time I revisit the old skiver! What can I say about a Beautifully Decorated Colon other than I love it, I love that weird and wonderful dimensions like this one exist here, and I love the backstory of how this dimension came to exist (Merci, Louvinette!). Please keep making your unique brand of kooky-creative-brilliant dimensions forever!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Bad Santa,

I took a visit, walked around a bit, and loved it. Strange... but, nice work
    I liked it! +1'd

I like to browse dimensions when I need some downtime, and yours was just the right amount of "different" I'd been looking for.
    Last edited by Kimatsu; 01-30-2015 at 10:53 AM.

I took a tour through your updates this morning, Blossom Hill is so pretty. and I laughed at the colon, the birds haha, I have to ask though, are those zombie polyps?

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    I love your builds, all of them, very cool additions to Blossom Hill with stunning realism, Bad Santa is a category of his own and there are no words for the colon But where's the motel, is it done yet, is it done yet?! hehe
    Thanks Seyler The motel is almost finished now! Even though I keep saying that I'm hoping it will be finished really soon! I'll be sure to let you as soon as its finished
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    OMG RALI... you always crack me up!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laughter... a huge colon hahahahahahahaha

And geez, it's about time that drunk lady gets her head out of the loo!

Oh SANTA, what have you done to that jolly, old fella? OH I see, he's just a jobless department store dude now?

I can't wait to check out your dims tonight (or re-visit them).
    Yeah poor Santa's hit some hard times and hit the drink! Really glad you enjoyed your visit and got a good laugh out of it
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    The lady on the Hill called Blossom,
    Has brand new décor and it's awesome!
    But I really do think,
    She should not take to drink,
    Whenever she bloody well wants some!

Rali, I love these three dimensions of yours, and all the rest, too! The changes you've made to Blossom Hill are wonderful and I'm especially glad the Lady still indulges! Your morphed people are fabulous! As Seyler said, Bad Santa is in a category of his own ... and I laugh every time I revisit the old skiver! What can I say about a Beautifully Decorated Colon other than I love it, I love that weird and wonderful dimensions like this one exist here, and I love the backstory of how this dimension came to exist (Merci, Louvinette!). Please keep making your unique brand of kooky-creative-brilliant dimensions forever!
    Lol! If only we had a space to put a description of our dimensions, that would be perfect for Blossom Hill :P

Thank you Diva I'll try to keep making the kooky dims! Might even get a few serious ones in there at some point too...although I think Brians feeling a bit left out nowadays :/
    Zombie build perhaps! :P
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Lol! If only we had a space to put a description of our dimensions, that would be perfect for Blossom Hill :P

Thank you Diva I'll try to keep making the kooky dims! Might even get a few serious ones in there at some point too...although I think Brians feeling a bit left out nowadays :/
    Zombie build perhaps! :P
    Zombie Kill of the Week, if you're taking requests....
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    I took a tour through your updates this morning, Blossom Hill is so pretty. and I laughed at the colon, the birds haha, I have to ask though, are those zombie polyps?
    Yes they are indeed Zombie Polyps lol, although its actually just Brians head, he came out of hiding for that one! :P
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Zombie Kill of the Week, if you're taking requests....
    Now that's one hell of an idea!
    NEW!
    Mountain View

I'm wondering if Santa is THE Santa you talked about with Kahlann ...

I can't say more, what happens in EU dimension channel, stays in EU dimension channel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast