• 2 Post By Soleila
  • 2 Post By Kimatsu
  • 2 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Soleila
  • 2 Post By Valarana

Thread: Dimension: Heart's Delight

Default Dimension: Heart's Delight

Hi happy fellow dimensioneers!

I wanted to challange myself, thus Heart's Delight was created. It's under 400 items and let me tell you, it was difficult figuring out what to place where considering the item limit, but I made it!

The theme is appropriate for Valentine's day, BUT, and that's a big but, it's mainly for single women such as myself ;). This dimension can ofc be enjoyed by anyone, and I hope it is an appreciated one. I like it for its simplicity, and it is romantic.

You can find this on EU Zaviel!

Happy Valentine's to everyone, singles and couples alike!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very romantic and beautiful place, without being overdone.

Love the little friend on the sofa!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you for the compliments Feendish

I decided against making a black cat, the marbe would look a bit strange. I was also conflicted with trying very hard to create new morphs or just do what I think would look pretty. I thought that I shouldn't have such an ego and just do what I want and enjoy, that is after all why I love dimensions!

Some pics for those who can't visit in person

Dimension: Heart's Delight-2015-01-29_160346.jpg

Say hello to my little friend!

Dimension: Heart's Delight-2015-01-29_160225.jpg

A different kind of fireplace - I had one like this IRL.

Dimension: Heart's Delight-2015-01-29_160038.jpg

Classic chianti bottle.

Dimension: Heart's Delight-2015-01-29_155959.jpg

View from the balcony.

Dimension: Heart's Delight-2015-01-29_160518.jpg

Shabby chique use of an old boat.
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Beautifully done Soleila, the little cat on the sofa is supercute!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Thank you Rali ! Had fun letting my girly side free

What a cool little kitty!
    I also enjoyed looking at the creative shelving. Nicely done!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I think dimensions always turn out to have something special when we do what looks pretty ... what we want and enjoy, as you so nicely put it.

Tower Meadow is a favorite of mine. Your transformation of it is very pretty. Also, I think we learn so much about careful item use when we tackle the smaller dimensions! Even with only 319/400 items (when I visited) Heart's Delight is simply lovely and feels even more like a home because of your special friend! Kudos, Soleila!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    I think dimensions always turn out to have something special when we do what looks pretty ... what we want and enjoy, as you so nicely put it.

Tower Meadow is a favorite of mine. Your transformation of it is very pretty. Also, I think we learn so much about careful item use when we tackle the smaller dimensions! Even with only 319/400 items (when I visited) Heart's Delight is simply lovely and feels even more like a home because of your special friend! Kudos, Soleila!
    Naw ty for your kind words! I was actually thinking "400 items... right, so 100 rocks would be A LOT, 100 trees would be A LOT" so in the end it wasn't so bad but it's a different kind of challenge. Instead of trying to fill up everything I was trying to keep everything related to one another, and keep it balanced. I wanted to go berserk with all my dw stuff but I thought no, restrain yourself crazy person!

It's hard to believe this is Tower Meadow, you've transformed this place beautifully and it's very cozy. The sofa with kitty is sweet, and the swing outside was adorable.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 01-30-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments . It encourages me to continue building. I am in the process of building a... naughtier one :P

I loved it!

Was very cute and romantic. I think the fireplace was my favorite spot. I actually sat down and just visited awhile. +1'd

Quote Originally Posted by Soleila View Post
    Thank you all for your wonderful compliments . It encourages me to continue building. I am in the process of building a... naughtier one :P
    Oooh I'm intrigued! Can't wait to see this one
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Oooh I'm intrigued! Can't wait to see this one

:P I feel all wicked just thinking about it! I can say this, I wanted to name it Boobie Bungalow but apparently Boobie is a naughty word I have a list of names that I know would never work either *evil*. It's not so bad as the name makes it out to be, was just trying to be funny ;) .

Nice, very nice dimension, It's a beautiful place where I'd go in my aniversary with my wife. A perfect weekend in a quiet and romantic place.

+ Reply to Thread