+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Luix
  • 2 Post By Feendish

Thread: Whats with dimension items being so cheap on the AH?

Telaran

Default Whats with dimension items being so cheap on the AH?

Don
    t get me wrong - I ****ing love it.

I got dimension items worth 600-900 platinum a piece for under 10-30 plat. Sagespire tower, worth 600 plat / 765 shop points, cost me a whopping 30 plat. Dormant Core Key, valued at 900 freaking platinum on the store, was under 5 platinum.

And it's not one of each item. There were multiples of many expensive items dirt freaking cheap.

I mean, I guess minions maybe? But in my experience they don't seem to give anything of crazy value.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luix View Post
    Don
    t get me wrong - I ****ing love it.

I got dimension items worth 600-900 platinum a piece for under 10-30 plat. Sagespire tower, worth 600 plat / 765 shop points, cost me a whopping 30 plat. Dormant Core Key, valued at 900 freaking platinum on the store, was under 5 platinum.

And it's not one of each item. There were multiples of many expensive items dirt freaking cheap.

I mean, I guess minions maybe? But in my experience they don't seem to give anything of crazy value.
    It's all minions...and I love them . Dimension building used to be a stupidly expensive proposition, and now it's much, much more affordable.

The quality of items bounces some, but has been staying pretty consistent now that my minions have leveled a bit. I usually only do the 8 and 10 hour missions, but my returns range from Orange Jugs to Animated Dendrome Walls (of course I have no use for these and so must get what seems like hundreds of the walls).
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

The workings of Dimensions (a 2.0 feature) have been 'nerfed' in requirements thanks to Minions (a 3.0 feature). As in, we can suppose that Trion wants people spending more money on Minions than Dimension stuff now, and Minions lures in the Dimensioneers.

I can only hope the 4.0 brings a feature that makes Minions more reasonable to work with (though they already are, to an extent, as long as you get the Minion slots).

+ Reply to Thread