• 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 2 Post By Soleila
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By ecume

Thread: New Dimension on Greybriar

Soulwalker

Default New Dimension on Greybriar

Hi. I like to dabble in dimensions, and I am constantly amazed at the creativity of others. I have a new one on Greybriar called After the Dream. Please feel free to visit.
    New Dimension on Greybriar-2015-01-28_144656.jpgNew Dimension on Greybriar-2015-01-28_144923.jpgNew Dimension on Greybriar-2015-01-28_144948.jpg

There is some seriously good abstract art here! and the use of the dreamweaving lights give it a dream like feel. Made me think your an artist in real life! Fantastic work! Absolutely love it!
    Last edited by Ralitza; 01-29-2015 at 08:02 AM.
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

I visited your dimension last night and thought you did a great job. There is some clever use of items, especially with forcing the view. Well done!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I enjoyed this piece very much, great use of items in the art and what a spectacular scenery. Nice work!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I just love to find creative and unique art creations in dimensions. After the Dream contains some wonderful art pieces. It's a very enjoyable dimension. Kudos, Sugarshack!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 01-29-2015 at 10:41 PM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I love the way you've put the lights together, giving it a very imaginative and pretty look. It looks like eye candy!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

I stopped by last night and it truly felt like a dream. I love your creative artwork and all those wonderful colors! Beautifully done!

Lovely artwork, the lighting and your style is very creative, great place to visit.

nice and colorful !

+ Reply to Thread