+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Casa de Nouvae on Hailol

Default Casa de Nouvae on Hailol

Hello, I recently tore down my first dimension Highlands Sanctuary and replaced it with Casa de Nouvae on the Hailol shard (which means "House of Nouvae"). I hope you will stop by my little dream home, relax in the house, have a glass of wine by the pool, take in the view, and enjoy your visit.

Casa de Nouvae on Hailol-2015-01-27_010322.jpg
    Last edited by Nouvae; 01-27-2015 at 11:25 AM.

OH!!!!!!! So THAT'S what you've been working on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Picture looks amazing! I'll stop by for a spot of tea tonight... I mean Tequila hahahahaha

Su Casa es Mi Casa??

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I was pretty sad to see the old one go, but the new one...WOW! Love this rebuild (saying this as someone who generally thinks things were fine the first time...unless they're my own ). The new house is simply gorgeous.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Totally perfect mediterranean style, I love it! The beautiful inside courtyard, the wall decorations, the color choices... all speak of good taste This really is a dream home, wonderful.

That is a gorgeous home Nouvae! That pool is to die for, and I love the master bedroom too, wow what a view! Another very beautiful dimension!;-)
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

As I've told you in game, Nouvae, I'm a fan of your building style! I also figured out why I love your style: you bring a touch of elegant realism to the game.

I love the cypress trees, the courtyard, the art work... oh heck, I LOVE everything about this house! It truly is a dream house!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 01-28-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Thank you everyone for the visit and the compliments!

I spent some time looking over pictures of the Tuscany countryside for inspiration, especially in the landscape. This was the most enjoyable build of a house I have made so far, I put a lot more love into this one than my previous houses.

My hats off to the developers/artists who created the beautiful landscapes of Moonshade Highlands, the views in all directions of this dimension are stunning.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 01-28-2015 at 09:13 AM.

100% agree with you on the views AND you situated your house perfectly, so we can enjoy the view, no matter which window we are looking out of!

Tiene muy buena pinta, tomorrow I'll go to your home, could you invite me to a coffe?

Beautiful dimension Nouvae! Its a shame to see Highlands Sanctuary go but your new home is absolutely stunning! I love the furnishings and the wall art and that pool is to die for!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Wow! I love how you situate your structures so the views unfold the deeper I tour. First, the lovely gated wall. Then, the pool and, as I approach, I get my first full view of the spectacular house! Amazing!

The pool with its own fountain and fireplace. Wow!

The small vineyard, fountain, and planting areas beside the house. Wow!

Every room inside the house is more amazing than the last A central courtyard with yet another fountain and a large cherry tree? Yeah, I'll take it! The wall art, the furniture, the décor ... I want it all! Wow!

And to have it all surrounded by perhaps the most beautiful dimension in the game just makes it the perfect dream house. Wow wow wow!!!

Kudos on another gorgeous dimension, Nouvae!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 01-30-2015 at 12:41 AM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Thank you all for the love and the visits, you are too kind.

When I built the foundation my first goal was to place the house in such a way that the light shines through it, I am happy to hear I've achieved that. I enjoy hanging around the pool area or looking out the windows of the house most often when I am there, Moonshade is such a dreamy place.

Can I move into your house? It's so purdy! I still get amazed when I see what ppl can build, and this one had me in awe. Beautiful work!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Wonderful, I was few minutes seeing the pool, I hate pools, however, I was imagining in your house's pool with those scenery.. and wow.

The courtyard and the arches are a great element in the house, I love it a lot because the courtyard brings me back memories of a trip to Andalusia. Thx

Feast your eyes this dimension. Feast your eyes = un regalo para los ojos)

@Soleila, You can always come stay in the guest room, thank you

@Valarana Thank you, I'm glad the house brought back memories for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast