• 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: Revamped: Harvest Moon @ Faeblight

Cool Revamped: Harvest Moon @ Faeblight

Hi guys!

I've recently revamped my "Harvest Moon" dimension (previously named Fabulous Fall ).

You are all welcomed to come check it out

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very nicely done remodel, and such a good use of Gloamwood Glen. Great work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I'll check it out tonight, look forward to it.

I stopped by for a visit last night and oh wow, Jayded, I love the revamped dim! I even switched to a character that hasn't visited before, so I could + it again!

I love the winding path that leads to the cozy house and awwwww the bird cage! Very nice touch! Excellent dim!

I like the path you created and the interior of the smaller house at the top of the hill, this dimension seemed much larger than Gloamwood Glen, you've done a great job of using the space. The house at the other side is very cozy, I love your fireplaces, you always have interesting ideas for them.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

You and all the Dimensionerds doing these amazing rebuilds and revamps make me feel very lazy! However ...

Harvest Moons is gorgeous. I love Gloamwood Glen but you've made it more spectacular with the environmental details you added, like the water features on the pond. Your autumn landscaping is lovely and there are so many idyllic vignettes here! The birdcage with the pair of doves is wonderful and sweet. You always add so many beautiful details in all your dimensions, and this one is no exception. A place of beauty and tranquility. Kudos, Jayded!

P.S. I feel sad when my tourists can't revote! <sniffles>

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

+ Reply to Thread