+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Tortuga - Brethren of the Coast (Hailol on Brianan)

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    You sneaky no good tar n feathered yellow belly bushwhacken barnacle bilge rat , Haha had to
    i love it every inch , you three legged chum-bucket gobbler , haha why cant it be talk like a pirate day i want to swear damn it to tar nations ,* (FIRE) ,..helmsmen turn about 1/4 speed come along for another broadside load the grape you powder monkeys.
    I agree Nouvae! I can't read this without doing it in Mr. Krabs voice from SpongeBob! LOL

LOL I actually hear Cap'n Jack Sparrow's voice when reading that!

And hmm, I don't think I can get those two points any closer, Nouvae. Unless, I try and move it to Madame Aurora's place... I might try that.

Fantastic work Agrona! I love the little fishing village and the harbour, they fit so perfectly on Shoreward Island. My favourite part was finding the booze in the tent and then waking up in the middle of a war zone! That must have been some seriously strong rum!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Visited this the other night and it's great! I did have quite a bit of trouble getting in, as it took over a dozen tries to be able to zone in on the staircase instead of under it. But this is a really fabulous build and it looks like you had a lot of fun.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Thanks Rali and Jaedor!

Woah, what's with the stupid entry point here lately? Maybe I need to find a place of original island to move it to.

I'm sorry Jaedor, but thanks for being so relentless in your attempts to visit the dim!!

LOL Rali, yea, Shanghai Pete knows how to mix them drinks juuuuuuust right. hahahaha And at first his operation was in the tavern, but he moved it to Madame Aurora's, since I think people were on to him...

I appreciate yer visits and feedback, me hearties!

I have visited and totally loved this dimension!! I love pirates!:P But then I read the other posts and realized I missed the pvp flag to another area.....I have GOT to go back now! LOL

Congrats on another fantastic dimension!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Thanks Foxfire! And yea, there is a sparkling drink in a tent at Madame Aurora's (top of Shanty town).

Also, I moved the entry point, to avoid any further issues with people falling into the pillar and getting stuck in there.

Again, thank you all for your visits and wonderful feedback!

Plane Touched

You moved the entry point!! Thanks. I was finally able to check out this dim. I don't know if you ever played WoW. Booty Bay was one of my favorite spots. I had a real Booty Bay feeling walking around. Good Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlann View Post
    You moved the entry point!! Thanks. I was finally able to check out this dim. I don't know if you ever played WoW. Booty Bay was one of my favorite spots. I had a real Booty Bay feeling walking around. Good Job!
    Thanks for your visit, Kahlann! No, never played WoW, but I'm glad that my dim reminded you of your favorite place! I did play Age of Conan though and the starting point is a Pirate Island called Tortage, which was also one of my all time favorite places, so I know what you mean!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2