• 7 Post By swordkata
  • 4 Post By Neoga Wynd
  • 3 Post By Narcise
  • 4 Post By Jaedor
  • 2 Post By DLPS

Thread: Kudos to all TAP/LAP sponsors.

General of Telara

Default Kudos to all TAP/LAP sponsors.

I want to give a shout out for the people running the tap/lap's, especially Masterofwar on Laethy's. This guy not only increased the Anywhere dim to max storage, but daily comes in and organzises and cleans the place up. He's told me he has spent about 3 hours one time cleaning up the dim.

So kudos to all of you for sponsoring and maintaining our Dim item sanctuary's.

Rift Disciple

Ill second that esp for Greybriar
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

I love the sponsors on EVERY shard. I've used TAPLAP on every shard both regions.... It's a lot of work and plat for sure!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Great thread! Kudos to Kitasia and Feendish for taking the ball and running with it over a year ago to ensure that every shard has a TAPLAP.

It has to be devilishly expensive to bring all those dimensions up to tier 4 or 5, so thanks very much for your generosity!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Adding my own thanks here. No matter when I drop into TAP/LAP here on Laethys, the items are always so neatly arranged and in order. I can only give my heartfelt thanks and apologies for not knowing exactly where to put things when I drop them off.

Warmest wishes (and even more thanks)

Bellarosa
    Laethys
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

+ Reply to Thread