• 3 Post By Ralitza
  • 3 Post By Serathe
  • 3 Post By swordkata
  • 3 Post By Nouvae
  • 3 Post By Sarima
  • 3 Post By Sarima

Thread: Bunny Suicides

Default Bunny Suicides

My new dimension Bunny Suicides is now open!

As a background, its based on a comic with the same name. Basically bunch of bunnies trying to kill themselves in different kind of ways.

But donīt worry, the bunnies in the dimension are not real, but art made for the art gallery they are currently occupying.

Great thanks for Polynomia for giving me permit to use her bunny design, Ralitza for giving me permit to use some of her designs as well, never would of made it without them.
    Also thanks for Kollette and Zarahaana for great ideas and suggestions.

Oh yes, This is in Gelidra@Eu
    Last edited by Sarima; 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM.

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

Oh my!!! This is something I absolutely must see!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

You gave me a tour of this when you were building and I found it very amusing, although it did make me wonder a bit about your sanity even though I'm familiar with the comic. On the other hand, some of my own dimensions aren't exactly normal ... Now that it's finished, it still cracks me up and I no longer wonder about your sanity. I know you're bonkers! But in a good way!

Your dimension is crazy funny. I don't want to give away any surprises here so I won't say too much. All the vignettes are hilarious (the radio bunny ... LOL). Very imaginative! I love how you revealed a key detail at a later point in the dimension. Super fun to tour!

Kudos, Shallow!

It's only pixels, people!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Carnival bunnies, that's all I'm going to say, lol.

What a hilarious place.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Really enjoyed visiting this. So many funny details, poor bunnies... lol

Glad to see that people like it

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

Bunny Suicides and a Zombie Kitten avatar... LOLOL I can't wait to see what you did to those poor bunnies!!!!!!!

Well, I made bunnies shed tears before, so I guess I should be tough enough to brave that dim! LOL

This is a very cool funny dimension, completely out of the box! And a little out of mind too, lol Your bunnies are very creative, can I ask them for dimension ideas? haha jk
    Nice work!!

Oh my gerd........ POOR BUNNIES!!!!!! Why are they sooooo suicidal? Silly bunnies! LOL

I didn't know if I should be mortified, giggle insanely or just shed a tear for those bunnies! hahahahaha What a crazy and imaginative dimension!

OH (not trying to give anything away), but at the end... WHERE did you get that item??? So cool!

OMG its finished! LOVE IT SO MUCH (CAPS INTENDED!) Honestly haven't laughed so much in ages, its not only insanely funny but its incredibly well done. My fav Bunny has got to be the one sticking its head out of the chickens butt (Never imagined I'd be typing that sentence! lol) and you even made a cheese duck! Your nuts...and slightly evil ! I love it!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Rift Chaser

Hilarious and great fun to visit. Love it.
    Last edited by Serathe; 01-22-2015 at 09:33 AM.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

General of Telara

Checked out last night, awesome. Although the toon on that shard was only a lvl 1, so I could not +1 you, I'm sure many will. Very unique.

Those little bunnies are quite determined! My favorites were the bunny in the tub with the radio, and the bunny in the car/garage. Each scene is so well made, you are very talented.

My friend has made a video from the dimension as well, if someone cant go and see it in person!

Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarima View Post
    My friend has made a video from the dimension as well, if someone cant go and see it in person!

Here!
    Here is a better quality version of it on youtube:

Better quality version

+ Reply to Thread