• 2 Post By Opzichter
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 3 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Opzichter
  • 2 Post By Augrim

Thread: Explore: Temple of Trials (PvP)

Default Explore: Temple of Trials (PvP)

Heya everyone!

Like i stated last month, i got some free time on my hands again!

I already made a Dimension entry for this months Competition. But since i finished in a day i wanted to make something else. My guildmates all send me their useless dim items, wich for me are awesome! Foofi was by far the largest donator of dimension items. So i asked him if he would be pleased if i made him a temple. Guess what... he agreed. He upgraded the dimension for me and i had an endless supply of materials !!

So this 1 is for you Foofi, thanks for funding most of this build!

A closed off treasure room wich could be reached somehow
    Explore: Temple of Trials (PvP)-foofi7.jpg

An underwater passage. Just 1 of many caves
    Explore: Temple of Trials (PvP)-foofi6.jpg

A view from the Nightfall spawnpoint
    Explore: Temple of Trials (PvP)-foofi5.jpg

The Hollywood sign needed restyling!
    Explore: Temple of Trials (PvP)-foofi2.jpg

I've hidden some "easter eggs" ;)
    Explore: Temple of Trials (PvP)-foofi4.jpg

Water is pouring down the mountain, finding its way down!
    Explore: Temple of Trials (PvP)-foofi3.jpg

The Temple's watchtower. Also (surprisingly) highest point!
    Explore: Temple of Trials (PvP)-foofi1.jpg

If you like exploring/rock climbing/architecture then you will deffo like this 1!!

P.s. If you dont like to flag for pvp, theres a "chicken" entry point, just find it ;P

Ohh ye... Diva has beaten me to it by 1 day. She already toured this dimension when 3/4 done!! it was in progress still !

thnx for the kind words Diva. www.dimensiontouring.com

Opz.

Click here to see Our new Guild Dimension! Halls of Elevation @ Typhiria
    Or here to see Temple of Trials on Foofi@Typhiria

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Opzichter View Post
    Ohh ye... Diva has beaten me to it by 1 day. She already toured this dimension when 3/4 done!! it was in progress still !

thnx for the kind words Diva. www.dimensiontouring.com

Opz.
    Your arena is fantastic! But Feendish is the sneaky dimension hunter who discovered your dimension and wrote that great post about Temple of Trials for the DTC. All thanks for the post go to her! I just got lucky and followed her advice and visited .... amazing work, Opz!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Loved touring this dimension. The structural components were very, very well done and the waterfalls you built in are spectacular.

I was afraid I'd jumped the gun a bit based off the item limit, but I decided not to wait! Either way, it's a great dimension, and props to Foofi for letting you use the space (and pay for those upgrades!).

Since my Typhiria tourist is a just a little level 10, I think next time, I'll use the chicken's entrance, but I'd love to see some matches there because it does look like they'd be fun. Great work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

And that wierdo wanted me to name it "Foofi's temple". Like my ego is that big :O
    <Apotheosys>@Typhiria
    World First 5-man Easy Mode 1/4 GP

The architecture in this dimension is a feast for the eyes, just like what you built in the guild dimension, I love the creative ways you use the old pillars and blocks to build exciting new shapes. I can't say anything about the pvp part, but I give a 10/10 on the looks!

Quote Originally Posted by fufi View Post
    And that wierdo wanted me to name it "Foofi's temple". Like my ego is that big :O
    Nothing to do with ur Ego :P Its YOUR temple :P damit@!

Oh wow, Opz! I can only imagine how amazing this dim is! I'm still thinking about the guild dim you build, and so, yes I expect only great things from you!

I can't wait to visit this one and LOL at Chicken entry point.

OMG hold up, I think I only got a lvl 10 on that shard... where's the chicken entry point????

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Oh wow, Opz! I can only imagine how amazing this dim is! I'm still thinking about the guild dim you build, and so, yes I expect only great things from you!

I can't wait to visit this one and LOL at Chicken entry point.

OMG hold up, I think I only got a lvl 10 on that shard... where's the chicken entry point????

Ohh the pressure!! haha im glad i tickled your curiosity!

I got a small hint for the competition build i made. Since i got so many reactions on the Robot in the guild dimension, i decided to go steampunk on that animal! ( dont steal the idea :P)

P.S. that "chicken" entry point is metaphorically :P it just an opening in between 2 rocks :P

Woohoo, I actually got a lvl 18 on that shard haha. I looked for the "Chicken" entrance, but just found myself surrounded by rock and couldn't get anywhere.

So, I was like, heck... what's the worst that can happen and used the Oathsworn banner

Anyway, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your arena. The whole layout is really epic and the sign is awesome. I did see my health tick down, but I was running around the opposite spawn point. I'm glad you added that, because I despise people that camp the spawn points!

Awesome work, like always Obz!!

It's so nice that you made this for a friend, and it is very beautifully created as well. I took the PvP route and wow it's stunning immediately from the start point and so much fun to explore all the areas around the temple too. The architecture is stunning, you are quite an artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    It's so nice that you made this for a friend, and it is very beautifully created as well. I took the PvP route and wow it's stunning immediately from the start point and so much fun to explore all the areas around the temple too. The architecture is stunning, you are quite an artist.

Thank you!

Having seen this as a WIP to a completed Dimension I was, and still am blown away.

Now make your shopping list for items
    4/4 ROF +HM (Conq.) 5/5 MS 3/3 TF (EU Fastest Crucia Kill - alt style) 11/11 HK A.F.K #4 World iGP NM & HM

+ Reply to Thread