+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: chalet en montagne

Default chalet en montagne

Here it is..New Dimension finished. Never did a snowy dimension for me before so with winter all around me, this time i couldn't not rush in this kind of personal challenge.

Thanks santa !

So if you travel by brisesol, come take some wine and pie at my new home.

You are all welcome !

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/...ps19cd98b0.jpg

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Lovely place. Loved the chairs and floats in the pool downstairs. Stayed in the sauna for a minute to thaw out as well.

Great work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thanks for your visit Feendish

Ah! Tres bien... a new creation from my dear friend on Brisesol!

I am looking forward to share a glass of wine in front of the fireplace with you, Ecume!

The pictures look very beautiful. I can't wait to see your Chalet in person! I've also created a chalet and it's my first snow dim as well! Feel free to stop by for some hot cocoa in my Winterborn Chalet on Hailol.

prepare the wine i bring cheese and baguette !

Badum boom boom, fish trap for dish rack, boom boom boom bada
    Uh my singing is terrible sorry!
    Enjoyed this cool modern house very much, especially the furniture and creative ideas, my favorite part is the kitchen but you already know that! Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Ah! Tres bien... a new creation from my dear friend on Brisesol!

I am looking forward to share a glass of wine in front of the fireplace with you, Ecume!

The pictures look very beautiful. I can't wait to see your Chalet in person! I've also created a chalet and it's my first snow dim as well! Feel free to stop by for some hot cocoa in my Winterborn Chalet on Hailol.

( your chalet is soooooooooooooooooooo big , mine look like a tiny little cat sitting near a big lion ! loved the living mess you let behind, nights seems too be quite busy, the cushions are in strange position "laugh". And your children seems lively too ! love it )

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Badum boom boom, fish trap for dish rack, boom boom boom bada
    Uh my singing is terrible sorry!
    Enjoyed this cool modern house very much, especially the furniture and creative ideas, my favorite part is the kitchen but you already know that! Nice work!
    i enjoyed your visit too ! hope you will keep a good memory from my little pie ! and the kitchen is all yours to play with .. bring some friend and go skiing ! that's the better way to enjoy the chalet to the MAX !

Quote Originally Posted by ecume View Post
    ( your chalet is soooooooooooooooooooo big , mine look like a tiny little cat sitting near a big lion ! loved the living mess you let behind, nights seems too be quite busy, the cushions are in strange position "laugh". And your children seems lively too ! love it )
    Merci for the visit, Ecume!
    And LOL you are so darling! A little cat sitting near a big lion! Well, my star sign is LEO so yea RAWR ;)

Oh yea, the people sure love to hang out at night in the gazebo, with the roaring fire and a glass of good wine!

Looks wonderful I will be sure to visit

Bonjour Ecume I visited your lovely Chalet the other night and I just love it. You are so creative and every detail is just perfect.

You also gave me an idea on how to actually have a closed door. I always thought that it will be rather cold in my Chalet, with all the doors half open lol But you created the perfect illusion of a closed door, without closing off the entrance. Bravo. I might have to try that in a future dim.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Bonjour Ecume I visited your lovely Chalet the other night and I just love it. You are so creative and every detail is just perfect.

You also gave me an idea on how to actually have a closed door. I always thought that it will be rather cold in my Chalet, with all the doors half open lol But you created the perfect illusion of a closed door, without closing off the entrance. Bravo. I might have to try that in a future dim.
    glad you loved my work , hope you took some pie and wine ! they are the best ever made .. (by me i mean "laugh") . And glad that you won't catch colds ever again because of too much open doors "laugh"

@JaydedRift : make yourself at home in my little dim when you will be able to pass by ,)
    Last edited by ecume; 01-20-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Wonderful, although I'm not a friend of modern style, this chalet is fantastic, As Feendish, I love the fornitures near the pool, especially the sofas, very original.

I've been in all your dimensions, I like the differents ways of use of terrace polls, is as if were a perfect puzzle part.

Finally, in Winter Comes, there is a place into a build..., is a table in front of a window, you can see a tree, but, sometimes looks like a paint. Marvelous.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Valarana View Post
    Wonderful, although I'm not a friend of modern style, this chalet is fantastic, As Feendish, I love the fornitures near the pool, especially the sofas, very original.

I've been in all your dimensions, I like the differents ways of use of terrace polls, is as if were a perfect puzzle part.

Finally, in Winter Comes, there is a place into a build..., is a table in front of a window, you can see a tree, but, sometimes looks like a paint. Marvelous.
    Thanks, the blue sofa with my little kitchen are the two things i'm proud about in this dimension "laugh". I can see what windows you are talking about inside the tower in the study , i didn't like the fact that we couldn't have open window on the outside in this dimension. Because it make me feel like suffocating.. i want space ! green .. so i bring the green inside the tower .

Lovely modern style home, I can really appreciate where you placed the house in this dimension, it doesn't feel like I am in Icewatch. The kitchen is beautiful and the furniture and little paintings on the wall, and the layout is so clever, climbing down instead of the usual up. Wonderful dimension!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast