+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade - Trailer

Default Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade - Trailer

Link: http://youtu.be/bX9ewO0rHwg

Well,..........damn it. Lol enjoy the film.

Odin (Ta)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade - Trailer-2014-12-24_035542.jpg  
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Lol

Do to warner , blocking it only in the USA i will be reposting with a new track , kinda bums me out yet chin up smile big , good thing for tests hey.

Odintia
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Reposted

Re posted

Sorry to all who are in germany who cant view this one , yet lucky you get the view the first .

http://youtu.be/ARHU1QhYi8w

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

HA! Very nice work! (And hubby got a good laugh out of it too... he loved the use of the invisible tiles.)

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    HA! Very nice work! (And hubby got a good laugh out of it too... he loved the use of the invisible tiles.)
    Cheers glad both of you enjoyed the video as well as the dimension .

Odin (Ta)

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Deleted the first and will be working on re-posting the the first with the track The Raiders March , from the movie. I guess at this point many are sick of me spamming the forums with it anyways.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

That was AMAZING! I enjoyed every second of it. Fantastic work.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Wow! This video is amazing. It showcases your dimension perfectly. Even though I'd visited this dimension before I saw the video, touring after seeing it made me appreciate the dimension even more. Kudos on a terrific dimension and a really great video!

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    I guess at this point many are sick of me spamming the forums with it anyways.
    Nope, not sick of you spamming the forums.
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 01-18-2015 at 08:25 AM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by KatFiveKnives View Post
    That was AMAZING! I enjoyed every second of it. Fantastic work.
    Ty , just wished it could be viewed how it was intended with the movie theme track.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Thanks diva , once again i hope to have the film roster sorted soon , going to do things a little different RIFT style so to speak .

Odintia

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Wow! This video is amazing. It showcases your dimension perfectly. Even though I'd visited this dimension before I saw the video, touring after seeing it made me appreciate the dimension even more. Kudos on a terrific dimension and a really great video!

Nope, not sick of you spamming the forums.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Speechless... that's the best word to describe my reaction. Well, you showed me the vid first and I insisted to be invited to your dim that instance, since you had added so much stuff and didn't show me! psh LOL

Dude, amazing, amazing work! LOVE every detail of that dim! You have created a master piece!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Speechless... that's the best word to describe my reaction. Well, you showed me the vid first and I insisted to be invited to your dim that instance, since you had added so much stuff and didn't show me! psh LOL

Dude, amazing, amazing work! LOVE every detail of that dim! You have created a master piece!!
    Awe ty agrona , its people like you for the reason i create .

Odintia

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13
    Rift Team

Thumbs up

Cool!

With the next patch you'll be able to make an even better movie with the new free camera.

You'll be able to speed up or down the camera by using shift or ctrl. Or move straight up or down with the E and Q keys.

PS: I don't post much but I'm the dimension software engineer in case you are wondering, So Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Carpy View Post
    Cool!

With the next patch you'll be able to make an even better movie with the new free camera.

You'll be able to speed up or down the camera by using shift or ctrl. Or move straight up or down with the E and Q keys.

PS: I don't post much but I'm the dimension software engineer in case you are wondering, So Hi
    Carpy, are you the one I have to grovel to so I can have the free camera in the OPEN game world? I will send brownies flavored with your choice of alcohol if you can make that happen for me.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15
    Rift Team

Well that's more of a design/art call so I'm afraid i can't help you.

But if you convince them, I'll get it done

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast