+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Dyzyl

Thread: Making a Bar: Help?

Soulwalker

Default Making a Bar: Help?

Hi guys, Dyzyl here. I'm trying to make a bar counter for my guild dimension (Stoneflask Tavern) and am having issues doing so. None of the premade items that I've seen seem to have a decent look to them and what I've got currently (walls and carved wooden planks in pic) doesn't look all to great. Making a Bar: Help?-2015-01-15_030916.jpg Placement of the bar isnt final, I just want to make something that looks nice before I get a final spot.

Can anyone offer their expertise/opinions/help towards a better bar counter?
    Thanks.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Maybe some stair landings with a counter top you craft would work for your theme.

Upside down mausoleums might also work or kelari pillars upside down if you have the notoriety for them. You could also try making a more customizable bar from standard building blocks and accent them with columns.

I'm sure others will have some much better ideas.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Thanks for the ideas! I tried flipping a Square Masoleum upside down and it looked pretty nifty, though I did pull the item back into my sack and now where the masoleum was there is a invisible barrier :\

Hi,
    If you can tour on Brisesol EU go to the RP tavern I made for my guild. It's named "Auberge: A l'écaille rouge" and there is a big bar there, made with large bookcases and banners to hide books.
    Maybe you can take ideas from this.
    Moystia <L'Ordre Draconique> - Brisesol

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hey ya, hosted a Dream Celebration contest last year and took pics of my char with every Nico I could find so players knew we did visit plus Nico is the Dimension man heh

Flickr Album: Where's Nico?

Hope this helps.

You can also use the bent table to make it then put in the middle of it Nico (25 luck coins ) and all around you can put wood chair or stool.

it's really a simple idea to wait till you have finished a more detailed Bar

Add some boards with differents cups and vases in the behind. Make it colorful.

For a pub feeling i definitely recommand the works polynomia have done on one of her dimension. There you have all that's needed.. Be it target and darts, Pennants for publicity of several beers. Awesome bartender furniture. Mixing board and Vinyl record .. etc

Called : Poly's night out on Gelidra.

Soulwalker

Thanks a million guys! All of your dims are very inspirational! Looks like I've got a lot to work with now

+ Reply to Thread