+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Lets make a Movie - Actors needed where are all the RP'rs

Default Lets make a Movie - Actors needed where are all the RP'rs

If you found yourself reading this post you are in luck , no this is not a chain letter , hehe yet that would be funny these days.

Lets get to the point , what movie you ask ? Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade .

Scene one "opening scene Utah 1912" - Run time: 1 min 35 seconds

actors needed : scene 1 total = 7

Young Indiana -dwarfs please
    Young Bugler Boyscout - dwarfs please
    4 x grave robbers
    Leader - Panama Hat

Scene two "Castle scene" - Run Time: 1 min 35 seconds

actors needed: scene 2 total = 7

Indiana Jones
    Henry Sr.
    Female SS
    4 x male SS

Scene three " Petra " - Run Time: 1 min 35 seconds

actors needed: 15

Indiana Jones
    Henry Sr.
    Esla Schneider
    Sallah
    Grail Knight
    Walter Donovan < sorry you die you pick the wrong cup "spoiler" alert
    Dr. Marcus Brody
    4 x German Guards
    2 x dead guys < sorry someone needs to be the red shirts

Total run time 5 min 28 seconds after all is done , no need for voice acting or any over the top screen play acting , this will be more of a "placement and shoot" video .

please keep in mind if you want to be Indiana i will be going off of the best dressed for all roles to be filled , no one wants Indiana with pink hair in a tutu , well ..... in any case if you have any questions feel free to email me in game @ Odintia @greybriar or just reply to this post .

i will also be asking the rift community to join as well for a fireworks show after the last scene on sunday night this weekend . This means i want to see how many players it takes to spell rift in a anywhere dimension.

Odintia
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-14-2015 at 11:01 PM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Roles Spoken For and Claimed

Claimed : Esla Schneider
    Claimed : Female SS

More to come soon.

Odin (Ta)
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Claimed actor spots updated

Elsa Schnieder: scene 2-3
    Female SS officer: scene 2
    Young Indiana: scene 1
    Young bugler boyscout: scene 1
    4 x German guards: scene 2-3

More updates and fill ins soon will be updated again today

i will also be supplying the outfits and dyes for costumes , if cant come up with one if you do i will be handing out goodies for those who do , not going to mention what it will be yet it will be worth the effort.

Odin (Ta)

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

I am VERY much looking forward to the finished product... and when it's done, be sure to post information about it here! This sounds like a lot of fun!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    I am VERY much looking forward to the finished product... and when it's done, be sure to post information about it here! This sounds like a lot of fun!
    Lol Odinta has been making movies a long time Samuraiko and you'll see him on RDD before then.

Good luck and have fun with your production mate, Indiana Jones use to be a fave.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-15-2015 at 08:03 AM.

Sounds awesome! Let me know if I can help in anyway... I can be prop manager, or play a dead German soldier. LOL

How did Elsa get claimed so fast? At least I have a proper German accent hahahahaha I could supply you with some German voice over

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    keep your eyes open new stuff soon to come.

Odin (Ta)

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Lol Odinta has been making movies a long time Samuraiko and you'll see him on RDD before then.

Good luck and have fun with your production mate, Indiana Jones use to be a fave.
    HeHe Cheers kiwi for the back- up , to those who know not who i am , most of all ty for the well wishes.

Odin (Ta)
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-15-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Sounds awesome! Let me know if I can help in anyway... I can be prop manager, or play a dead German soldier. LOL

How did Elsa get claimed so fast? At least I have a proper German accent hahahahaha I could supply you with some German voice over
    i just wish there are more than 3 fem actor's out of all the scenes , i need lots of male toons to fill the slots, if you know anyone of if you have a male toon let me know i would love for you to be a part of this . FYI the reason why she got picked so fast is i am doing a first come first asked , ashleynae and nouvae was on when i got things set up , so i am sorry is in order.

Odin (Ta)

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Canceled , till further notice , do to the lack of male participants i will have to re figure the cast in a rift sort of way .

Odintia

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Canceled , till further notice , do to the lack of male participants i will have to re figure the cast in a rift sort of way .

Odintia
    I'd be happy to channel my inner macho and roll a male toon, if that would help. And I'll work for scale. :P

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post

Odintia

I'm with Diva, I can channel macho as well! LOL I can make a male toon on Greybriar, Odin, no problem.

Soulwalker

Default Rolling Male Characters for Shoot

If you need I can roll a male character or two on Greybriar, but they'd have to be in opposite scenes.. I'll even roll a male dwarf if you need that.

Feriann @ Faeblight

Default Updated

I will be updating the plans for friday , i should have the roster filled i would also like to thank all who offered help in this craziness.

Odintia

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Updated early:

So,..

This is what i and others came up with , we are going to do this is the style and theme of Rift , so in that said , wait for it,........we are going to make Indiana a woman and Sr. a woman as well
    and the same for young Indiana . This was more of a vote than a change of plans and all yes HaHa OMG LOL or Yes YEs YES . So here is the break down of the cast in order by scene

Scene one: (Utah) 1912

Winnie@greybriar - young indiana <- female dwarf
    Feriann@feablight - young bugler boyscout <- female dwarf
    Agrona@hailol - Panama Hat <- female
    Four grave robbers : named soon

Scene Two and Three: (Castle and Petra)

Dimensiondiva@wolfsbane - Indiana Jones - as a woman
    Ashleynae@greybriar - Elsa Schneider
    Nouvae@hailol - Female SS intelligence officer
    Agrona@hailol - Sr. Jones <- female

Names will be added before Friday

Odintia
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-19-2015 at 11:35 PM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast