• 2 Post By Seyler
  • 4 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 3 Post By Indicam
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Indicam

Thread: Two for the price of one

Default Two for the price of one

While I have been hiding, two dimensions have been finished. One being a twee woodland cottage with wedding chapel nearby and the other being a fancy suite overlooking Fort Zarnost

Infinitely Yours - Maloryal (things in here subject to change as the character who owns it loves playing with explosives, so likely there will be random things blown up in the woods at some point. So far it's safe and Mal hasn't made anything explode!)

Do Not Disturb! - Marlynielle (Possibly my only build where the base dimension is visible, albeit from way up high)

Both on Faeblight

I visited DnD last night and got the Manugo machine started.
    There are some seriously awesome morphs in this build, especially the art. Well done!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Both of them are beautiful!!
    I love the art and the deco in DnD and all the clever furniture/lamp morphs you do. Infinitely is a little bit of a sweetness overdose, but again the deco... I love the house, it's so adorable!!
    And there are those little signs that not everything is always so pink and perfect...I'm looking forward to seeing what you're gonna blow up

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I can't help but be amused by somebody with a sweet, adorable cottage who also likes playing with dynamite. Wonderful décor and details galore! Some particularly special details make observant visitors wonder about the inhabitant. I'll be back to check the blast radius! Fantastic work!

Naming a dimension Do Not Disturb! is impossible for me to resist, so I Did Disturb! Amazing! Love love love the elf painting! Love the furniture and décor throughout. Creative use of invisible tiles. 1520 looks like 2520 here. You are an absolute detail freak and I love it! Wonderful dimension. Kudos, Marly!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I'm sure glad you are back, Indicam! LOVED both of your dimension and the artwork of your character is absolutely stunning and amazing!

Awesome, awesome job and fantastic morphs in both dims!

Thank you for visiting my little places. Infinitely was deliberately made as cute and twee as I could manage, partly to offset the carnage in that guild dim but mainly so as when something "goes wrong" it really sticks out. I plan to blow up the empty tavern some time over the next couple of weeks, and once the mess is cleared up it will become an extension to Mal's garden.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    Thank you for visiting my little places. Infinitely was deliberately made as cute and twee as I could manage, partly to offset the carnage in that guild dim but mainly so as when something "goes wrong" it really sticks out. I plan to blow up the empty tavern some time over the next couple of weeks, and once the mess is cleared up it will become an extension to Mal's garden.
    I am so glad you are here building your amazing and unusual dimensions. I love them! Deliberately making things pretty to intensify the shock when something ruins things is weirdly wonderful (I've tried it a time or two!). I can't wait to see things go wrong!

Happy carnage!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I could not find Infinitely Yours, maybe you are working on it, will check back again.

Do Not Distrub! is lovely, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity, the painting on the wall WOW, love the lamps, furniture, the windows *awe*, another beautiful dimension.

Oops, I forgot to re tick Infinitely for public use after a private party. Should be open again now

+ Reply to Thread