+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?

Ascendant

Default TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?

Dimensions & Dimension items are in game so let's have fun taking screenshots & sharing locations of what we'd like to see which may help Devs also have fun seeing and locating exactly what captures our imaginations across Telara.

I'll start it off: This was hard narrowing it down because our game is just so beautiful BUT we can add more to the thread at any time. If you are unsure how to post screenshots on this forum you may find that info in Dimension Resources,

Dimensions: Sanctum of the Vigil (Guardian) Defiant Headquarters (Defiance) - The music in Sanctum Vigil is my favorite along with the NPC's at the door that greet you every time you go passed.

Dimension Items

Sanctum
    TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-10.jpg
    Banners

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-11.jpg
    Curtains

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-8.jpg
    Chair

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-6.jpg
    Chair

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-7.jpg
    Chair

Sanctum across the bridge

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-12.jpg
    Armor Stand

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-21.jpg
    Statue- I wish!

Meridian
    TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-20.jpg
    Banners

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-16.jpg
    Table & Chairs

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-9.jpg
    Shelves/drawers plus blue vase

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-19.jpg
    The vases in this pic are divine as well as the panel on the wall

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-22.jpg
    Statue, Vase, chalice & chest

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-15.jpg
    Target on stone panel and arrows

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-14.jpg
    Barbers chair plus two side tables

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-18.jpg
    Statue

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-17.jpg
    Statue

Argent Glade
    TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-4.jpg
    We have a "Bolt of Grey Cloth" that's actually the yellowish one in this pic can we have the grey one? A good crafting idea would be being able to tailor all the cloths in game into a sizeable panel including pavilion colors. (royal blue etc)

Tempest Bay
    TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-13.jpg
    Porticilium colors are blue, red and green. Are we able to get this VFX effect panel?

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-1.jpg
    Barrels

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-2.jpg
    Bottles

Hailol
    TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2013-3.jpg
    Number one item wanted: This Satyr, this Satyrs glass or a Satyr bartender like Nico. Everything in the back ground of this pic is awesome, the clock, the little man, the bottles more bottles would be grand! Having a classier bartender pour wine or cocktails would be superb and upgrading coin rewards.
    <a href=https://twitter.com/wootafk target=_blank>https://twitter.com/wootafk</a>

Rift Disciple

There are actually a number of banners that would make nice dim items (caretakers just to name a name but there are many more...) The "old style" (or would that be new...?) Guardian and defiant banners from the starting area. And banners should come in two styles pristine (like Guardian/Defiant and worn (like Tempest Bay) What about pennants (like the carnival pennant) that blow in the breeze but designs consitent the various ones available..?
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Neoga Wynd View Post
    There are actually a number of banners that would make nice dim items (caretakers just to name a name but there are many more...) The "old style" (or would that be new...?) Guardian and defiant banners from the starting area. And banners should come in two styles pristine (like Guardian/Defiant and worn (like Tempest Bay) What about pennants (like the carnival pennant) that blow in the breeze but designs consitent the various ones available..?
    Take screenshots show us! SHow and tell thread baby lets go lol
    <a href=https://twitter.com/wootafk target=_blank>https://twitter.com/wootafk</a>

Oooooooooh, boy. I will have a LOT of these to upload when I get home from work tonight.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Definitely agree about the Sanctum music. I'd love the see both tunes from Sanctum make it to music boxes. Also music from the new 3.0 zones.

I have been waiting forever for Grey Gardens as a dimension. If I had the choice, I'd pick the dungeon version as it is soft and dreamy, but I'd be happy either way.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Rift Disciple

Cant take screenies from work, but will tonight ;)
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls

I was going to post screenshots but Kiwi had all the ones that I've seen so far that I wanted If I come across anything else I will post!

These little red birds from EI. Static is ok but the flying ones would be awesome, even if it was a credit only thing for the flying feature. Other cute little static animals to populate the woods and yards would be nice too. Like fox, squirrel and ect.

If some kind of long thin rod/pole could be added. Something about as long as 5 medal poles fully shrunken down and stacked end to end and maybe a little thinner but they need to enlarge to be tall and thin not fat like the poles we have now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-bandicam-2015-01-13-14-36-43-628.jpg  
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

Rift Disciple

Here is only a brief sample.. I couldn't find the caretaker banner, which is by the way, purple and black. Only a couple of items are from NMT...

Attachment 21444 Guardian banner from newbie area
    Attachment 21442 Defiant banner from newbie area
    Attachment 21439
    Attachment 21440
    Attachment 21443
    Attachment 21445
    Attachment 21438
    Attachment 21441

Ascendant

Cheers Neoga! I never took note of the starter area flags so glad you showed them they are sexy.

Kiwi, you're gonna hate me. I spent over two and a half hours last night, riding all over Mathosia and taking screenshots of stuff. I lost count after 50. :S

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Kiwi, you're gonna hate me. I spent over two and a half hours last night, riding all over Mathosia and taking screenshots of stuff. I lost count after 50. :S
    One day I'll take a screenshot of my screenshot folder and you'll see what I am addicted to - the art work in this game. I love the moods of every zone they are all completely different and I showed restrained like none other posting this to allows others to post what they love and would like to see in Dimensions, doesn't mean you have to though

On the subject of the starter zones. I made a little Mathosian the other day and while waiting for my friend to finalize her character I was running around the chapel where you start and saw a GORGEOUS little gazebo with a domed roof and not too much in the way of spikey bits poking out the side. I was literally drooling over it for five minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    One day I'll take a screenshot of my screenshot folder and you'll see what I am addicted to - the art work in this game. I love the moods of every zone they are all completely different and I showed restrained like none other posting this to allows others to post what they love and would like to see in Dimensions, doesn't mean you have to though
    Oh I love how this game looks. I've spent countless hours climbing into every nook and cranny, scrambling up every mountain and hillside, looking for all the little neat places I could use as a filming venue. Why do you think I've been lobbying so hard for the Trion team to add demorecording in some fashion to this game?!

screenshots soon to come.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast