+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    I didn't realize those were camels.... I thought they were a stylized gryphon or some such!
    I'm not so confident they're camels anymore LOL! I just assumed they were after the brevanic camel fountain. This needs to be investigated!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Whew! Almost done with Brevane (I think I have been inside EVERY SINGLE house in all of Brevane), and I will have a bunch of screenshots to post!

"Climb every mountain...
    Ford every stream...
    Follow every rainbow...
    Until you find that one dim item you've been begging for forever."

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Default More screenshots

I was looking around a bit in Draumheim. It's my favourite zone of 3.0. Stumbled upon some items I'd love to have.

Attachment 21646
    Moneybags!

Attachment 21644
    A squash? A pear?

Attachment 21645
    This is beautiful

Attachment 21642
    A banner, we need more of those

Attachment 21643
    Pie! Food items are always appreciated

Attachment 21647
    Crystal ball
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Your attachments don't seem to work.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

Next up, Tempest Bay and Brevane!

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182035.jpg
    -- No idea but it looks interesting

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182116.jpg
    -- Silver decanter

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182305.jpg
    -- Garden gnome

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182357.jpg
    -- Suspended lamp

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182417.jpg
    -- Apothecary shelf

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182454.jpg
    -- Techno-something-or-another

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182619.jpg
    -- Covered cart of goods

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182705.jpg
    -- Pitcher

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182906.jpg
    -- Massive Guardian wall inset

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182918.jpg
    -- Guardian wall banner

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_182926.jpg
    -- Guardian pillar

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_183131.jpg
    -- Rolled up carpets

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_183650.jpg
    -- Silver chalices

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_190706.jpg
    -- Scattered pile of books

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_191032.jpg
    -- Glowing reliquaries

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_193246.jpg
    -- Guardian pavilion

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_193352.jpg
    -- Defiant pavilion

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_193406.jpg
    -- Other Defiant pavilion

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_195720.jpg
    -- Technomagic portal thing

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_201048.jpg
    -- Banner

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_202002.jpg
    -- Seascape picture

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_202406.jpg
    -- Long chest of drawers

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-14_202413.jpg
    -- Scroll and bookshelf

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_075514.jpg
    -- Hanging drumsticks

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_075847.jpg
    -- Hanging ox head

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_080148.jpg
    -- Not a dimension item per se, but hilarious picture of an Orc chilling in a boat in the fountain

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_080207.jpg
    -- Face fountain

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_080338.jpg
    -- Glowing blue molten with aura

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_080530.jpg
    -- Glowing blue molten pouring effect

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_080719.jpg
    -- Cut trees

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_080839.jpg
    -- Winged something-or-another

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_081256.jpg
    -- Glowing blue crystal

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_081647.jpg
    -- Bamboo/wood stakes cage

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_082506.jpg
    -- Bottles and fragments

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_083116.jpg
    -- Circular arch portal

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_084231.jpg
    -- Salt crystals

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_084440.jpg
    -- Griffon wall statue

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-2015-01-17_124855.jpg
    -- Axe heads

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    -- Hanging drumsticks
    -- Hanging ox head
    These two were available at the last Autumn Harvest event from the minion adventures. Maybe you can still find them on the AH.

Meat Rack
    Skull Rack

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    These two were available at the last Autumn Harvest event from the minion adventures. Maybe you can still find them on the AH.

Meat Rack
    Skull Rack
    Really? I never saw them... huh. But thanks for the heads-up!

I'd just like one thing - purpose to dimensions.

Objects are not intractable, everything feels dead.

Give us mailbox, gives us ability to sit on a damn chair without making acrobatic attempts, give us fully functional crafting units in dimensions, give us ability to turn off/on the lights...

None needs dead stuff, give our dimensions a bit of purpose and soul.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ifreet View Post
    purpose and soul.
    Could you please have some heart and use any other thread or start your own saying these things that have been bought up many times, it's pretty easy to see what this thread is about and we're having fun sharing our game as it is. Cheers.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-17-2015 at 05:01 PM.
    <a href=https://twitter.com/wootafk target=_blank>https://twitter.com/wootafk</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Your attachments don't seem to work.
    Again, I'm a derp. Well, some interesting items can be found in Kondraum's chamber in Marble Palace

Quote Originally Posted by Soleila View Post
    Well, some interesting items can be found in Kondraum's chamber in Marble Palace
    Oh, NO KIDDING! I finished that part of the quest in about 2 minutes - and was still looking around in there an hour later! *wants it ALL*
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Default just a few more screenies...

I agree with most of what's been posted so far,
    now I'm adding a few plants myself.

All 3 colors of Freemarch trees.

And this strange colored small Silverwood tree.

Great cedar trees in Moonshade around the Faering Woods area.

The model is the same as the "Ponderous Gloamwood" but the leaves are green. It's in Three Springs.

Wandering around in Ember Isle, there are a lot of cool plants.

The above two are on the ruins at Ember Watch 13070,3459

This last one is ground clutter actually, but still, would be nice to have as an item. 13028,3329

And of course this bamboo!! Who wouldn't want this for their zen garden?! <3
    Dormant Core 13054,3466

And, we need more pond plants : ) This is at Granite Falls (Stonefield) 4974,5039
    Last edited by Seyler; 10-06-2015 at 11:17 AM. Reason: location

I added some more images to this album: http://imgur.com/a/kdHp6

Meridian has some fabulous textures and colors that I'd love to see in facades or tiles.
    Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer, City Library, Breached Chamber, Dolcega Hotspot
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I found some very pretty flowers but cant for the life of me find them again, or remember where I saw them, but I do have some other things I'd love to see as dim items:

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-stillmore2.jpg
    A window in Stillmore
    Found in Thalin Tor

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-stillmore1.jpg
    Another window in Stillmore
    Found in Thalin Tor

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-gloamwood1.jpg
    A clock and various bottles and flasks in Gloamwood

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-freemarch1.jpg
    Tiny red flowers in Freemarch

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-dendrome2.jpg
    Palm tree in Dendrome
    a group of palms found here: 4120, 4842

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-dendrome1.jpg
    All of these plants from Dendrome
    Can't find the exact group on the pic again, but all of them are strewn all across shok forest in Dendrome

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-dendrome-3.jpg
    Again all of these plants from Dendrome
    Found all around Achayti Village close to the portal

TELARA WATCH: What would you like to see as Dimensions/Dimension items?-cape-jule.jpg
    All of these plants and flowers from (I think) Cape Jule
    Last edited by polynomia; 10-07-2015 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by polynomia View Post
    I found some very pretty flowers but cant for the life of me find them again, or remember where I saw them, but I do have some other things I'd love to see as dim items
    Wow, those windows are beautiful!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast