+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Post 3.0 & The Current State of Dimensions!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #226

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Normally, I avoid Steppes of Infinity like it has plague, but I really like this sky...

Pwease?

Attachment 22662

From the Infinity Gate area. Would be an awesome projector.
    Shouldn't be too hard to do. I'll see if I can sneak it in for 3.2. No promises!

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard to do. I'll see if I can sneak it in for 3.2. No promises!
    Morticus, how hard would I have to beg to get the River of Souls sky for dims? Name your price.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Default Selling right eye for building blocks!

I'd give my right eye for plain black building blocks, either wood or metal or something altogether different, and for painted wood spheres and the sets we already have to be completed. Of all the wonderful things mentioned here, I'm definitely more excited about the prospect of more colours and textures of building blocks.

Edit: Painted Wood Spheres and Greywood Planks please!
    Last edited by Ralitza; 03-22-2015 at 11:22 AM.
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    The jetmaster's expensive. Most people will just use the tribal magic part of the addon if they're really getting around stuff like mazes - because the table and the addon are free of course.
    You need permissions to use Tribal Magic/Magic Carpet anyone can use a jetemaster in any dimension. I've seen one dimension (doesn't mean it's the only) specifically build for the jetemaster and it was fun when it first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You need permissions to use Tribal Magic/Magic Carpet anyone can use a jetemaster in any dimension. I've seen one dimension (doesn't mean it's the only) specifically build for the jetemaster and it was fun when it first came out.
    Huh. Didn't think about that.... Still, hard to believe anyone would spend the money on the jetmaster just to get around figuring out a maze. *shrug*
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Huh. Didn't think about that.... Still, hard to believe anyone would spend the money on the jetmaster just to get around figuring out a maze. *shrug*
    Heh I never said that's someone would buy it just for that I said its another way you can get around barriers etc in a dimension (whether its a maze or not) to contribute to Reklatswodahs initial concern being Shadow Shift (and I do know people who bought them specifically to jump over and through peoples builds and it was kind of marketed that way to the dismay of maze builders and others.) I guess I became uncertain what tribal magic/magic carpet had to do with it but no worries just another day in forum paradise

It was a concern for a few not long after it was released but no official feedback was given, this far forward I don't really see anyone use one or mention it.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 03-23-2015 at 02:55 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #232

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Morticus, how hard would I have to beg to get the River of Souls sky for dims? Name your price.
    I'll see if I can get to it. Requesting sky projectors is pretty easy, I just need the name of the scene (the name in the UI over the mini-map) it is in and not just the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    I'd give my right eye for plain black building blocks, either wood or metal or something altogether different, and for painted wood spheres and the sets we already have to be completed. Of all the wonderful things mentioned here, I'm definitely more excited about the prospect of more colours and textures of building blocks.

Edit: Painted Wood Spheres and Greywood Planks please!
    I've got a request in for new building blocks. I think it's even been approved! I added discs to the list as well, so we'll see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    I'll see if I can get to it. Requesting sky projectors is pretty easy, I just need the name of the scene (the name in the UI over the mini-map) it is in and not just the zone.
    I will log in RIGHT NOW and get that info for you if possible.

EDIT: That was easy. The name over the minimap is "River of Souls". (Obtained by entering the chronicle River of Souls: Chains of Death.)

Post 3.0 & The Current State of Dimensions!-2015-03-24_220522.jpg
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 03-24-2015 at 09:06 PM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I've got a request in for new building blocks. I think it's even been approved! I added discs to the list as well, so we'll see what we can do.
    Thank you so very much requests from long ago that's very exciting on the projector and discs, appreciate it greatly.

Go Go Go Raelskye let me know if you need a hand.

Edit: Ye I just watched this to get the map name. Good work.

Last edited by Kiwi; 03-24-2015 at 09:06 PM.

OMG...I think I love you!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

AWESOME! *happydance*
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

And that brings up another thing: it would be really nice if some of the more decorative items were scalable to "tiny". Like the rusted ship, the huge sponges and corals.... perfect aquarium material - except they're HUGE even scaled down....
    Quoting myself on this because I just got my first-ever test-tube pillar yesterday, and MAN I want to put an aquarium in it.... I mean, I'm seriously panting for this.... I came up with an entire build in the space of minutes starting with the aquarium inside the tube using all those ocean-y bits from NMT. *sigh*

[Sorry for double-post, missed the all-too-short edit window - AGAIN.]
    Last edited by Narcise; 03-25-2015 at 07:52 AM.

Thank you so much!

Just curious when or if the Time of Day items bug has been located and squashed? I still have the issue of them flickering or just not working for the entire dimension, and it happens when I visit other dimensions too, not just my own.

I'm a huge fan of these items and I'd really like to see them working properly again.

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #240

Not really sure what to price this at. What seems fair for things like this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast