+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Post 3.0 & The Current State of Dimensions!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hi hadn't gotten around to overhauling all my dimensions and their dummies but popped in to see if I had the same experience as you:

Placed 8 raid dummies in one cluster, 1 solo raid dummy, 1 expert and 1 dungeon. There is also a healing dummy still up.

Shoreward Island 1311/2000 capacity.

Had no difficulty placing these hmmm not sure your end. Will do the rest of my Dims this week to double check.
    you have to have over 40 to hit this limit.
    Dangerous when amused... and you are funny.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    "Yeah, yeah, yeah, patience... how long does that take?"

Time has no meaning! To a true master a year is as but a day...

now, back on topic, i can't wait to see these new dimension items. I still want to see stuff like interactive catapults or something similar, but i'll take anything we're given

Default Dim, Dim Dim Dim, DIM

More items? Woop Woop! Chest O Shinys? Can't find it 8( 2000 item limit in Deepwood Cottage? Please Please Please with a cherry on top of chocolate CAKE!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Mals View Post
    you have to have over 40 to hit this limit.
    Doh! I have a Dimension built 95% out of dummies (wooden soblek) you made me panic missing the 40 part I wonder if this is fairly new in preparation for items like whats now available in the Rhen of Fate Chronicle? I don't have any Dim with more than 40 unique items usually including lights and vfx BUT new computer so testing more in my latest build yet to be finished.

I was touring on NA shard today and I was so frustrated I cant give a +1 with my lvl 1 tourist that I had a idea about votes in dimensions.

Maybe it is a very bad idea,but it cost nothing to share it

What do you think of changing the dimension vote to be one per account and to remove the lvl limit on it?

It will make the total number or votes having more sens (x players like it, not x characters of the same player) and it will allows tourist to vote without to have to up a character by shard on each cluster!

Like i said, it'juste a idea
    Moystia <L'Ordre Draconique> - Brisesol

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Moystia View Post
    I was touring on NA shard today and I was so frustrated I cant give a +1 with my lvl 1 tourist that I had a idea about votes in dimensions.

Maybe it is a very bad idea,but it cost nothing to share it

What do you think of changing the dimension vote to be one per account and to remove the lvl limit on it?

It will make the total number or votes having more sens (x players like it, not x characters of the same player) and it will allows tourist to vote without to have to up a character by shard on each cluster!

Like i said, it'juste a idea
    Just pondering your good idea while I'm here...

+1's have created a lot of headaches in the past the question I wonder around this in a free to play game is : what would stop someone from deleting and making accounts just to +1?

The reason jumped into forums heh wanted to ask:

Is it possible for there to be a function in Guilds at a certain level to be able to place soulbound items from guild members in Guild Dimensions as a reward for Guild perks or something? Would just be great for guild to have trophies etc in one spot to pay tribute to extraordinary members/use loyalty items etc.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-06-2015 at 09:39 AM.

In my opinion we might think again of the system of the points given.

* What might be interesting is :

* a point give/take.: like for example a number of "special point given "per week. Like .. 5/week. You will be able to give it to the best work you have seen in the week. And if you want to give it after the 5th one to another it will be removed from the first you voted for. It will add something like a star near the name of the dimension you voted for and when the dimension as reach a total of 20 points a week it will add another star next the first one.

*When you give a point it will put the dimension with the +1 in your favorites with the name of the dimensionner on a special spot where you could add a comment. And if you gave him a month point you will have also star near the name of the dimensionner, the more you +1 his/her work with your weekly point the more stars it will add near his name ( no more than 5 stars). And you could click on the name of this dimensioneer to see it's favorite list

Don't you think it will add more interest to the point system ?

*when you add a new dimension it would be nice to make it by default "not seen by the public" to lessen the number of dimensions that has nothing in them except for storage.
    You will have no need then to have people voting for their own dimension to make it seen in the weekly list.

* you could also add a dimensionner on the " BAD " list . with the possibility to remove it . And it will be only on your account . Not seen by the rest of the players. That way you won't be polluted by people that +1 by paying the votes. If you want to
    Last edited by ecume; 02-06-2015 at 10:41 AM.

I'd like to see the way Terrain Paints work altered a bit, to increase the distance at which they become viewable. In a dimension of some greater size than the starters, placed objects and objects natural to the dimension are viewable well before the Terrain Paints fade into view. This bugs me to no end! Thank you.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #144

Thumbs up

Quick note:

I've been really busy trying to finish up some of this crafting related work, but once that's finished I'll be spending some time giving the Dimension system some love.

Also, we're adding in new Dream Weaver upgrade components for Amenders. This will allow for an additional item to be crafted and sold on the auction house, etc.

-Mort

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    Quick note:

I've been really busy trying to finish up some of this crafting related work, but once that's finished I'll be spending some time giving the Dimension system some love.

Also, we're adding in new Dream Weaver upgrade components for Amenders. This will allow for an additional item to be crafted and sold on the auction house, etc.

-Mort
    That is really appreciated and I cant wait to see new dreamweaver changes.

But. Dimensions are just a niche in game that not many people care about. So trying to make any kind of money on dimension items as such is doomed. All we seem to get is overflow of items that drop in price like a stone most of the time.

Dream orbs were a good idea for a dreamweaver, imo. Why not make something similar with items, something that could benefit the general population and not be just interesting to a selected few. Some more recipes in that avenue would be appreciated too, after all we dont even have dailies and raising dreamweaver skill is not less costly and time consuming than other crafts.
    Last edited by CKat; 02-07-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    Quick note:

-Mort
    Thanks for taking the time to update us! You rock!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Rift Disciple

Thanks for the update!
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #148

Quote Originally Posted by CKat View Post
    That is really appreciated and I cant wait to see new dreamweaver changes.

But. Dimensions are just a niche in game that not many people care about. So trying to make any kind of money on dimension items as such is doomed. All we seem to get is overflow of items that drop in price like a stone most of the time.

Dream orbs were a good idea for a dreamweaver, imo. Why not make something similar with items, something that could benefit the general population and not be just interesting to a selected few. Some more recipes in that avenue would be appreciated too, after all we dont even have dailies and raising dreamweaver skill is not less costly and time consuming than other crafts.
    Read my post again.

Dream Weavers are getting an upgrade component for new Amenders.

Once again, you rock Mort! <3
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Morticus, thank you.

Could you put in the rift store some unique dimension item we get in the game? (example: the bottle of vine we get from the dimension achievement (sorry don't have the name in english))

Could you consider adding more building blocks?
    Would be great to get this list:
    -New colors for marble blocks: Blue, red, yellow, purple, white, ect...
    -New colors for painted wood
    -Some translucid building blocks
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast