+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Item count

Rift Disciple

Default Item count

What would be the maximum number of items allowed in a dimension? I have an idea I would like to try, and this may be the one value that kills it, as I would have to spend a bunch to max a dimension out if it won't be enough.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reh2kbbb View Post
    What would be the maximum number of items allowed in a dimension? I have an idea I would like to try, and this may be the one value that kills it, as I would have to spend a bunch to max a dimension out if it won't be enough.
    It depends on what dimension it is. There are item limits that go from 400 at tier 5 to 2520 at tier 5 (tier 5 is the highest you can upgrade) for personal dimensions. The highest cost for any of them is the tier 5 upgrade, which can run upward of 4k platinum for the larger personal dimensions and about 900 for the starter zones.

You can find a list of dimension keys here. Best recommendation is to use either a key a minion brings back, or one you can find for cheap off the AH, and upgrade it through tier 4 and see if that will be enough item limit for you.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

Unfortunately, it sounds like it may not be big enough, is a couple of thousand is the highest ( assuming a large dimension). But the info still a help. Will have to examine various options from here to see if it is still a possibility.

+ Reply to Thread