+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Ladyberg

Thread: Lost City of the Soul Crafters

Default Lost City of the Soul Crafters

Have an adventurous spirit? Follow the tracks of a missing excavation crew into the dimension “Lost City of the Soul Crafters”, where many wondrous sights await you.

Here, explore a Lovecraftian city which predates the Telara you know. Yet, strangely, even though it has been discovered over and over again by the younger races of Telara, it still remains silent and abandoned. Find out why as you, an ascended, wield the power and confidence to investigate where others fear to tread.

This dimension is located on Faeblight, created by Razili. Please remember to give a +1 if you like it.

Lost City of the Soul Crafters-2015-01-05_163700.jpgLost City of the Soul Crafters-2015-01-05_164340.jpgLost City of the Soul Crafters-2015-01-05_163950.jpgLost City of the Soul Crafters-2015-01-05_164938.jpg

Argh! Wish this dimension could be found on Zaviel ;) it looks stunning from the pics! I just love Lovecraft too (nerd alert!). I'll make a toon so I can visit it
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Interesting uses of some lights and items. I particularly liked the forge. Great work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I loved this place, from the zone in all the way descending into the city the atmosphere was perfect, and the broken city was fun to explore, all the way up to the source of the destruction.

Stopped by for a visit last night and I just love your creative use of the Kelari staircases!

I agree with Nouvae, the atmosphere in that dim is outstanding. Well done!

Certainly an exciting experience! Very creative work with the lights and effects, they turn those dark stones into an ominous and dangerous looking ancient city. And what an incredible transformation of the faen's mudhouse!

Thank you all for the positive comments. I am glad you enjoyed it.
    Dimensions on Faeblight: Rift Mesa Research Facility, Lost City of the Soul Crafters.

Quote Originally Posted by Soleila View Post
    Argh! Wish this dimension could be found on Zaviel ;) it looks stunning from the pics! I just love Lovecraft too (nerd alert!). I'll make a toon so I can visit it
    Maybe worth rolling a low level toon just to visit this place.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Your dimension has a very creative theme and backstory. love a good mystery so I won't reveal the source of the destruction! The mud hut in Faen's is usually not one of my favorite features but you've achieved a great transformation here. Exploring the Lost City was great fun, too! Great work, Ladyberg. Kudos! .

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

+ Reply to Thread