• 2 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Soleila
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Soleila

Thread: Dimension: Are you scared yet?

Default Dimension: Are you scared yet?

Greetings boils and ghouls!

How cliché of me. I've been off from the forums a bit due to work. However, I have finally completed my third dimension! Woop! It's called "Are you scared yet?" and can be found on Zaviel.

I went all in on this one. There is much more to be seen than on the pictures. If you look carefully you'll find ways to be teleported, and you can't enter these places unless you teleport yourself there. Don't worry, they are not too well hidden!

Hope you enjoy this one I had a blast doing making it!

ps. I made two cool LP's. They are below the television!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Sounds like fun! I'll be by tonight to take a tour Soleila

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Checked this one out during a building break on Zaviel and loved it! So much great stuff to see here, I really like what you've done with the place.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Such a great build! I love the fireplace and the bed, and the child's room is fantastic, but it's really thoughtful of you that right after seeing all the gruesome parts there is a Nico, I needed a drink! Oh and you have good taste in music!

thanks for the comments And I don't think you'll be too disappointed when you come and visit Jayded

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Such a great build! I love the fireplace and the bed, and the child's room is fantastic, but it's really thoughtful of you that right after seeing all the gruesome parts there is a Nico, I needed a drink! Oh and you have good taste in music!
    haha that was my plan! Sort of escape to get a drink, then get back to the beginning ^^. Now you know why I wanted one of those horse tracks. I was thinking it would make a lovely castle for the girl's room. Oh well, the podium is girly too ^^
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

I enjoyed the whole house and finding all the teleports, with each click I was more curious where this was taking me, but whoa the last room, definitely scary, and nice to see Nico there too, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    I enjoyed the whole house and finding all the teleports, with each click I was more curious where this was taking me, but whoa the last room, definitely scary, and nice to see Nico there too, lol
    hehe ty Nouvae! Mission accomplished! Nico is a trusted barman, always there to help us drown our sorrows and bring us more courage to soldier on!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Very fun dimension! I adore the kid's room and the laboratory. The record player and LPs are fantastic (2 amazing albums! I can see TRez chilling in one of the sleigh chairs!). Lots of fun details and places to explore throughout. Traveling with the teleports is such a fun way to tour. Kudos on a cool and creative build!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Very fun dimension! I adore the kid's room and the laboratory. The record player and LPs are fantastic (2 amazing albums! I can see TRez chilling in one of the sleigh chairs!). Lots of fun details and places to explore throughout. Traveling with the teleports is such a fun way to tour. Kudos on a cool and creative build!
    Thank you, so glad you enjoyed it! I love the idea of using portals as a way to travel. If only we could change music for a selected area. guess you can't have it all ^^ Oh man, if Trent was in my proximity... Hubba hubba!

+ Reply to Thread