• 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 2 Post By Afflaq

Thread: Men In Black - TOG Style.

Default Men In Black - TOG Style.

Guild: The Old Guard
    Name: Men in Black - TOG Style
    Server: Greybriar
    Builders: Ashlynae, Kalrei & Afflaq.

We would like to invite everyone to come take a look!

Men In Black - TOG Style.-aliens.jpgMen In Black - TOG Style.-2015-01-02_135144.jpg
    Last edited by Afflaq; 01-04-2015 at 03:01 AM.
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

Ooooh I love this place! Almost fainted when I saw these guys in the picture, they are so realistic!! So is it all finished now? I'm going to have a thorough viewing trip soon

Plane Touched

I hopped over this morning. MIB is one of my favorite movies I loved it. Very well done!

Touring this dimension was a lot of fun! When I entered I felt like I had been thrown into the movie and at any moment an alien was going to pop out and start giving me troubles. Great work all over!

Ohhhh can't wait to see it!! The picture looks fabulous!

I really didn't need the comparison picture, because when I walked into that kitchen, I knew EXACTLY what scene I was looking at. The whole dim is freakin' amazing! Stunning, mind blowing amazing work!

WOW! Absolutely amazing dimension, It really feels like your walking into MiB headquarters! I love the guys in the kitchen, they look just like the ones in the movie! Fantastic work guys!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Thank you to everyone who came to take a look. We really appreciate your time and all your wonderful comments <3
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

Such an amazing dimension! It's been awhile since I've seen MIB but this really brought back some memories, those guys in the kitchen love love it, and the main HQ area, wow! Just wow!

This is really a must-see for everyone, a spectacular showcase of talent and imagination. Afflaq you never fail to impress with your morphing skills!!
    Excellent 10/10.

Rift Disciple

Loved it!!! no other words fit
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

that is awesome

Holy ****

Awesomeness!!

Click here to see Our new Guild Dimension! Halls of Elevation @ Typhiria
    Or here to see Temple of Trials on Foofi@Typhiria

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Sometimes I am such a slowpoke with my replies!

I haven't seen Men in Black in ages, yet this dimension brought back many fun memories from the movie. Creative, beautifully built, amusing, and fantastic! Your attention to detail is up in the stratosphere! The Break Room with the Worm Guys is hilarious, one of my favorite scenes from both the dimension and the film. I love it!

A(fflaq)mazing and SpeK(alrei)tacular! You are some badass dimensioning chicks!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

+ Reply to Thread