Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Mygiea
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Upward and Onward - New Dimension on Shoreward Island

Soulwalker

Default Upward and Onward - New Dimension on Shoreward Island

It's my first real dimension that I'll post about. I'm very new to building dimensions. I don't have any fancy tools, just my eyeballs and ultra graphics settings. Please feel free to check it out. It's Shoreward Island - Upward and Onward on Serelinde@wolfsbane NA server.

I've seen some awesome dimensions after making this one. So many talented people.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Mygiea View Post
    It's my first real dimension that I'll post about. I'm very new to building dimensions. I don't have any fancy tools, just my eyeballs and ultra graphics settings. Please feel free to check it out. It's Shoreward Island - Upward and Onward on Serelinde@wolfsbane NA server.

I've seen some awesome dimensions after making this one. So many talented people.
    Grats on your first build I had fun discovering what fun you got up to. I don't use fancy tools either though I do love making, breaking or testing them the rebellious artist in me finds it more satisfying "fiddling with stuff" as I call it when I'm actually building my own dimensions. Hope this is just the beginning of an awesome addictive adventure.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Your maze almost defeated me! Good use of some boats in here as well.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

That maze had me for a bit, haha. You are off to a great start, congrats on your first dimension.

Visited your dim yesterday and at times I felt like Alice in Wonderland! Well done! Grats on your first dim!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Congratulations on your first build! It's obvious how much time and effort you spent on this build. If only I weren't so terrible at mazes ..... Welcome to the wacky world of dimension building!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

+ Reply to Thread