+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Spa Verdigris by Weewitch@Wolfsbane NA

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Spa Verdigris by Weewitch@Wolfsbane NA

Spa Verdigris by Weewitch@Wolfsbane NA-2015-01-03_094032.jpg

Spa Verdigris

Spa Verdigris features a variety of upscale amenities including fitness equipment (pilates, barre, treadmills, spin cycles, and weights) plus a unique swimming pool with underwater viewing from our smoothie & juice bar. We also provide multiple relaxation areas and special services by appointment only. Please enjoy your visit to Spa Verdigris!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Plane Touched

You sure it is open to public cos I didnt see it in either weekly or all time

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlann View Post
    You sure it is open to public cos I didnt see it in either weekly or all time
    @Kahlann - I just double-checked and it is open to the public ... weird.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Another funny and clever build with, um, surprise details.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

This is a finely built structure, I love all the metallic parts and how it all looks clean and sterile like modern facilities. The juice bar is yummy but please don't make me eat the grass

I wanted to visit again today but I can't find it either, not in the lists, not in the search.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    This is a finely built structure, I love all the metallic parts and how it all looks clean and sterile like modern facilities. The juice bar is yummy but please don't make me eat the grass

I wanted to visit again today but I can't find it either, not in the lists, not in the search.
    @Seyler - Wheatgrass is very healthy! If you add enough vodka, you soon don't care about the bad taste. As far as not being able to enter the dimension, I have checked and rechecked my permissions which are public. I guess it's time for a support ticket. Thanks.

Sadly, I haven't been able to find it either, and I've tried several times on different days. Searched public weekly, public all time, and just plain search as well as searching on Weewitch. I'll keep checking though
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Sadly, I haven't been able to find it either, and I've tried several times on different days. Searched public weekly, public all time, and just plain search as well as searching on Weewitch. I'll keep checking though
    Permissions disappeared 3 times on this dimension and I've reset them to public every time. I submitted a ticket and permissions have remained set on public for the past 2 days so maybe it was some weird glitch.

Huge thanks to all the tourists who kept on trying to visit I love you!

Finally got to see it! Very original and cute use of Dolcega Valley. I really loved the glass floor in the juice bar area....need some goldfishies swimming down there hehe.

Grats on another great build, Diva
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Brilliant Diva! Love the juice bar, the bikes and the gym equipment and the acupuncture guy made me giggle!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Another beautiful dimension Diva! The acupuncture patient, haha. Your exercise equipment looks better than some real stuff I've seen, and I loved the juice bar, that floor wow!

Stopped by last night, but didn't really exercise, just lounged around the pool! LOVE IT, Spud! It's so very well done and so creative! I just love how you can check out the bottom of the pool, while sipping protein shakes!

Another amazing dim!

You are all so very kind! Thank you for visiting and especially for the lovely comments!

This Spa dimension is great, the bycicles stole me a laugh, of course, I love the cover pool. Perfect.

I visited the other dimension in Vengeful Sky, and dark castle, but was impossible to me enter, looked great to me see inside

Quote Originally Posted by Valarana View Post
    This Spa dimension is great, the bycicles stole me a laugh, of course, I love the cover pool. Perfect.

I visited the other dimension in Vengeful Sky, and dark castle, but was impossible to me enter, looked great to me see inside
    @Valarana -- The entrance to Schlosstransittür (my dark castle set in Vengeful Sky) is under water on the right side of the castle as you stand facing the raised drawbridge. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast