+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Light Experiments @Zaviel

Default Light Experiments @Zaviel

In the last few weeks I was working on a build to study the properties of the dreamweaving lights among other things. I was also trying to find uses for the building block masses that are stockpiling in my alt's bags... The New Year started with finally finishing this build, so it's now open on Zaviel, called Light Experiments, by Seyler. I learned a lot while doing this! Hope you find it fun if you decide to visit, Happy New Year to all builders!!

Light Experiments @Zaviel-2015-01-01_1443241.jpg

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

So much excellent stuff to see here. I hope you're very satisfied with your light experiments, because all of them certainly seemed to have turned out very well from where I was looking!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I went to have a look and it's absolutely stunning
    So many amazing morphs
    Great job Seyler

Plane Touched

Top art from a top builder. I bow to your creativity and skill

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

This idea is so creative and amazing it is mind boggling. From the building of the gallery to the creation of these 20 masterpieces, I found it all awe inspiring. Luminous perfection. More words can't convey how much I love this dimension, Seyler.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

really loved it, the bird is my favorite but you did great with the cat in the sunset and the fishes too.

Playing with the lights is an addictiv sport indeed. ,)

Thank you for visiting and the nice comments!
    Yes I am satisfied with how this turned out, although the end result is totally different from what I originally had in mind. It was very interesting to work on. Next I may be doing a more organic dimension, I want plants now!

Visited this the other night and was blown away. Thanks Seyler for building outside the box and perhaps especially for the Knot of Eternity that looks like molten gold.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Heros Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

This dimension is so mind blowing. You are so very talented!
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Kal & Kok's Island * BeetleJuice * Star Trek * Don't Cross The Streams * Gothic Haven * Yabba-Dabba-Doo * Fallout Vault 101 * Gothic Manor

Seyler, I made an alt on Zaviel finally to check out this dim (along with others I've been missing) and let me just say... I'm so glad I did. I can not decide which piece of art I like best, they are all so amazing.

However I wasn't able to give a +1.. is it because my toon was level 1? is there a minimum level to give out +1s?

My gosh... This is so creative and beautiful! You are truly a source of inspiration.

@Some1232 I'm afraid you have to be atleast level 10 to be able to give a + vote
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Quote Originally Posted by Soleila View Post
    My gosh... This is so creative and beautiful! You are truly a source of inspiration.

@Some1232 I'm afraid you have to be atleast level 10 to be able to give a + vote
    Thanks for the reply, Soleila, that's no problem! I will take the evening and level up some alts on different shards

Quote Originally Posted by Kalrei View Post
    This dimension is so mind blowing. You are so very talented!
    Agreed! Seyler you had me in total awe the entire time I visited. I love the Rose, so pretty!

Incredible! Totally and utterly incredible! LOVE, love, love all your amazing light displays, Seyler! This dimension is truly a work of art!

Absolutely stunning Seyler, the art here is incredible. I especially liked the bird, the panda and the men at work sign is awesome!!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast