+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: My dimensions

Default My dimensions

Hello everyone

Let me show you some pictures of my dimensions. This thread will be expanded as work progresses.

Before I show you my dimensions, I want to thanks Feendish and Diva for their fabulous job with Dimension Touring ! I love the way they present all dimensionnerds all over the world and help us to getting better with their tips ;)

My page on Dimension Touring.
    The livestream of December 27th, 2014.

TEDDY BEAR - Norbert

In every dimension there is a teddy bear named Norbert. Hidden or not, could you see where he is ?

OPEN DIMENSIONS

La Tanière
    Ravin de Cri Crécerelle / Kestrel's cry ravine
    Shard : Brisesol EU
    Owner : Louvinette

Let's go visit ! (french speaking)

It's my first dimension, build without dimension tools.
    I wanted a roleplay place for my character, a solitary huntress. She likes alchemy, so that's why the laboratory is bigger than the house !

Villégiature
    Bassin des Karthans / Khartan ponds

My second dimension without dimension tools.
    Winter and snow are great ... But my huntress wanted a place to take vacations ! She can relax near water in a retired place.

L'Oasis
    Nulle part / Anywhere

House in the middle of a luxuriant oasis.
    I discovered dimension tools with this third dimension, and now I build with this great addon !

Cauchemar
    Pointe du garde / Warden's point

Don't let the monsters catch you when you're stuck in your bed !

Miss Marple's vacation
    Plage du fort Zarnost / Fort Zarnost beach

When the summer's event was up in Rift, we could get some new items like beach towel. I didn't see a towel with this item, but the wall of a beach hut. So I build two beach huts. I was thinking where I could see those sets in real life, and the idea of an 1930's hotel came in my mind. And who could live in this hotel ? Miss Marple of course !

Impact
    Piste de Malluma / Malluma track

I was drinking my coffee in Malluma track one morning, and I was thinking of the origins of these enormous broken bridges ... After 3 coffees I had the answer ... I can't tell you. Let's go and see ^^

Instant de convivialité
    Vallée de Dolcega / Dolcega valley

I wanted a place for people who want to come together and have some fun. Discotheque, food, drinking bar, game, swimming-pool, everybody could have a great moment with friends.

Oopah Teddy Style !
    Ravin de Cri-Crécerelle / Kestrel cry ravine
    Shard : Greybriar NA

I started to build a little house in the wood, then I began to think where I could place my teddy ... Just for fun, I put him in the hot tub ... That made me laugh too much I decided to let him in. So I changed the name of my dimension (Home sweet home), and finished the house, just for him ;)

Fantasia
    Bassins d'Ombrelune / Moonshade pools

Thanks to DimensionDiva who did a contest on animal morphing. I love contests, but I don't want to participate. I prefer to "catch" the idea and build a dimension on the theme. On this contest, Diva said that we could create animals from fantasy. "Fantasia" (Disney movie) came to my mind when I read this !
    In this dimension, Norbert my teddy is in the third room not open yet to the public. I will open it when the scene will be done.

Vlad Norbert
    Crypte de la tourmente / Sorry I haven't found the name of this dimension in english :s

Today Norbert is a little vampire. He lives in a loft build in a church with his best friend, Praline the zombie-were-dog. There is an entry to his loft, but not exit ... So where are going all the visitors he has ? Go and see it if you are not afraid !

Edit 02/14/2015 : "Fantasia" is open
    Edit 02/21/2015 : "Vlad Norbert" is open
    Last edited by Louvinette; 02-28-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks for sharing all your dimensions Louvinette! I've always been a fan of your Miss Marple one. Very well done It's nice to see you on the NA side recently.

Thank you, you're nice

I saw some lights on NA forum and I came here

French speaker forum is deserted since a long time and Trion said that it will be closed soon. Like me, I think most people come / will come here.

Beware of the frenchy attack ! *Throw butter croissants and baguettes*

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I love your dimensions on Brisesol, and had so much fun hanging out with you last Saturday. I look forward to seeing what else you cook up...and I look forward to the French invasion with a hungry belly!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

Throw me some French cheese too please, and dijon mustard, while you're at it!

I love all of your builds, each has beautiful details and amazing creative ideas. And I love the Teddy signature in all of them! Never stop building!

Love, love, love your dimensions Louvinette! From your lovely furniture to your cute little bear I look forward to seeing many more awesome dimensions from you
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

I don't know how I have not seen your dimensions all this time, they are each so beautiful and unique, your attention to details is superb! I really enjoyed your live stream with DTC recently and can't wait to see what you have coming up in the future!

Far, Far Away by Nouvae on Hailol -- My Latest Dimension * Dimension Gallery * YouTube * Twitter

Thank you

[Finger on red button]

[Target Seyler in line of fire]

[Launch pad for "Nougats de Montélimar" ready]

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Louvinette!

I love all of your dimensions. I have visited them many times and I am always happy to find out you are working on something new. Norbert makes me smile every time I see him! I enjoyed the bits of information you shared here about each of these dimensions, too.

Feendish and I were thrilled to have you as a special guest on the DTC Roadshow earlier this month. You are such a lively person, it was a fun day for us and for the live stream audience. Please join us again! And thank you for being so helpful in coordinating the Expo Roadshow, as well.

As far as my contest inspiring your Fantasia dimension, I think you have lots of creative ideas without any help! But I am very glad you decided to create some animals because these hippos are glorious! Le corp de ballet d'hippopotames, balancing their chubby tutu tummies on those pretty pink toe shoes, pursing their red lips and batting their eyelashes as they spin to and fro! A masterful interpretation of this scene from Fantasia and one of my favorite morphs ever! You are so very creative!

I hope you will build at least 100 more dimensions for us to enjoy!

Diva

P.S. I hope the rest of the year is filled with fun ... colons, columns, clowns, little butts, smartasses, and flatulent teddy bears.

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

I open a new dimension. I had so many dimensions in progress I felt just stuck and wanted to build a simple house in a snowy place.

I started to build my little house in the wood, then I began to think where I could place my teddy ... Just for fun, I put him in the hot tub ... That made me laugh too much I decided to let him in. So I changed the name of my dimension (Home sweet home), and finished the house, just for him ;)

Oopah Teddy Style !
    Ravin de Cri-Crécerelle / Kestrel cry ravine
    Shard : Greybriar NA

I forgot to thanks Nathanae (Ecume on the forum) to show me how to make a lovely rug with enoki algae, and Nouvae who inspires me to create a sofa with a window

Your new Greybriar dim is amazing!!!
    For a simple little modern house, it's completely full of genius parts, I love every room of it, so many cool ideas. You have to give me one of those cupcakes you're baking! And, laughed hard at seeing teddy, I'm sorry, Norbert, chilling out in the hot tub, his face is priceless

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

C'est un beau morceau d'art! Je veux vivre dans cette maison! Il est plein de détails mais épurée! Norbert, il est dans les paradis! Il est très poli ... il a donné une gorgée de son cappuccino pour moi! Tu es l'artiste très bien! Merci beaucoup pour la tournée, mon ami!.

Â bientôt!
    Diva

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

Yeahhhh !! Diva qui se jette à l'eau et écrit en français ! Diva jumps off the cliff and starts to write in french !

Merci à vous deux / Thank you Seyler and Diva

I wanted Norbert to be happy, so I created a large smile on him. He was so relax in his hot tub ! Diva whispered me the great idea to put a cocktail next to him ... A cocktail with a little umbrella Thank you Diva for the challenge I had not succeed in ! hahahahahahaha

So the cocktail was replace by a yummy capuccino and Seyler you can pick up any cupcakes you want when they'll baked ;)

Your new home is beautiful Louvinette Very modern and full of fantastic furniture and structural details.
    It looks like Norberts having the time of his life in the tub! He's got one hell of a happy head!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast