+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: My dimensions

Happy new year everyone !

New dimension on Brisesol : La Fabrique de jouets (character Pitisha) !

"La Fabrique de jouets" means "The Toys factory". The place where we can see how all the christmas wishes are received and the toys are made !

It's a roleplay dimension where we met yesterday with my guild to share good time. Moystia from Brisesol helped me and created all the buffet.

I hope you will have the time to come and visit and try to guess where Norbert is hidden to sleep after eating his cookies ...

And another one !

Shard : Brisesol EU
    Name : Vlad Norbert origins
    Character : Pitisha

Before you fell in Vlad Norbert's bloody traps, he was a nice little bear, living in his huge manor.

A victorian manor, where you can find a greenhouse, stables, a hunting lodge, a vegetable garden, etc.

But one night ... Enter the maze to see what happened if you dare !

Hello friends from Vigil !

What a challenge to create a dimension without the comfort we usually have ! I can't remember how hard it was when I began to create dimensions. Maybe because I had money and tons of dimensions items

I try to create a little place where my character can chill. It's in progress, because I have to farm / fish / buy every little items and I'm always broke ... ... But you can visit it !

Name : Quiétude - En cours (Tranquillity - In progress)
    Character : Louvinette
    Shard : Vigil - Prime

Be my guest ! ;)

YAAAARRRR !

With dimensionnerds guildies, we decided to build captain's quarters in Dolcega valley.

We really like that, give us a little challenge with the same thematic and dimension, and see how we will manage to do that. Results are always great because we all have our own style ;)

So, let me introduce =>

Norbert as a captain of a galleon !

Gone to bring back precious commodities and furnitures for french aristocracy, he seems to be lost in strange lands ... (Luckily, his stuffed animal is always on his side to protect him )

Shard : Brisesol EU
    Name of the dimension : Capitaine Norbert
    Name of the character : Pitisha

Last edited by Louvinette; 09-19-2018 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Name of the dimension changed

Sorry,could't find the Norbert,Capitaine by Pitisha@Brisesol

I check and there is no problem for me :s

I change the name of the dimension to remove the ","

Now, it's "Capitaine Norbert"

I still can't find it in search. I add you to my friends list and there i find your dimensions,werd ha

But, i'm glad i did cos this is very nice dimensions. Is that room a back of the ship? Cos walls are curvy? Well i love the atmosfeer,the chose of the materials and the story in this room! This would be perfect entry to my contest /wink

Thank you and from me +100

Thank you !

Yes, it's the back of the galleon.

As usual (when I want to tell a story in my dimensions), I did some researches to create this place.

Weapons and booze in a cell or locked chests (and the powder in another place to avoid accidents), a bucket (Captain's privilege) to avoid going outside to pee, all the measuring instruments where the officers come together, some rare or precious furnitures a captain wants for him or for a special someone (not in the hold of boat where you can find all the goods or products sailors will bring back to their vessel owner), the precious lemontree to avoid scurvy, etc.

I tried to do my best, even if I know I did some mistakes, like the mirrors (sign of misfortune and too fragile to carry) or the vases and other decorations not fixed on the floor / wall or the place too big to be real (but with a regular scale, the visit could be hard in the game).

Anyway, as always, I had fun to create a story for Norbert my teddy bear ;)

I never* enter contests. I really like them because they give me ideas and I'm sure I will touring in lovely dimensions on a specific theme, but it's too stressfull for me if I have to create something during a limited time (even if we have 6 months to build ... Stress is not my friend at all)

*A long time ago, I enter a Trion contest. Summer outfits. I tried to create Maleficent (the movie came in theater at the same time). From the moment I uploaded the screens to enter, to the moment I watched the Twitch stream, I was really TOO nervous. And when one of the dev said my name as one of the 10 final winners, I fainted. When I woke up, my husband didn't want to tell me I won a price because he was afraid I fainted again ^^. Since this moment, I decided I won't never enter a contest again, to avoid stress ;)
    Last edited by Louvinette; 09-20-2018 at 08:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4