+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: My dimensions

Hello !

Norbert and I are back !

Norbert told me last week, that he was fed up with his life, paint with so much talent and suck the blood of all the people he met became so boring for him ...

So, I told him that I could create an hidden cottage where he can relax and chill.

The problem is ... I forgot to place a phone in the cottage and one person was too worried because she can't join him, that she started to look after him ... I haven't tell yet to Norbert that she has discovered his little eden ... Let me introduce you ... Ma' Bear !

This new dimension is on Brisesol (EU) and the name is : Fin de la tranquillité (end of tranquillity)

Be my guest and *hugs* everyone !

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Welcome back!

Loved your new build, Ma' Bear is so cute with her little hat and walker.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

Looks like Norbert is enjoying the relaxing life style (He's even dribbled a bit, bless him!) and Ma'bear is absolutely adorable! Another wonderful dimension Louvinette. I've missed seeing what Norbert's been up to and I hope to see him again real soon!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Ma' Bear adorable ? This woman walks across 7 countries with her walker just to yell at her son ... Ok ... Norbert is a bit lazy, absent-minded and bloodthirsty, but I don't think he deserves this kind of sticky tornado his mum represents

Thank you Feendish and Rali

Welcome Back Louvinette

I love your little bear Norbert's cottage. Very cute

Norbert and sticky Ma' travelled in a peacefull place where Norbert can train himself to become a perfect sensei.

While he's gaining skills and is about to be a super-mega-extra-Saian, his mother ... *cough* ... His mother trains herself in another sort of sport ... *cough*

Let me show you "Sensei Norbert" available on Brisesol EU =>

As always, you had me in stitches! Ma'bear is well gangster in that gold tutu and In regards to her bedroom...haha, I like her style :P The furniture and everything is lovely and It's such a fun dimension. I could tell straight away that you laughed your way through the whole build!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

You know what ? When you are "working" in 5 dimensions and get stuck with details ? You create a 6th dimension of course

Here is my new dim, "Bergerie (RP Louvinette)" (Bergerie = sheepfold) on Brisesol EU (With one of my alt Pitisha).

My first dimension made for my character was too cold ... So she decided to move and live in front of the ocean, with all her animals. And, of course, her herbal laboratory.

Norbert asked if he could come and take some vacation, so you can see him and the place where he decided to place his tent. He brought with him his new pet ... *cough* ...

Come and take a look

Norbert looked very comfortable on his vacation!

Very nice new build, enjoyed my visit my visit very much. Loved the details in the kitchen...and all the sheep.

Baradara@Greybriar

LOL you always make me smile with your Norbert stories, Louvinette!

I need to hop on Brisesol tonight and catch up on all of Norbert's exploits and adventures!

Hello !

My new dimension on Brisesol => What else ?

No, no, George Clooney is not in the house ! (he's out to get some croissants )

It's just an house with a little garden (and a big coffee machine inside ^^).

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I love your modern house with all its beautiful windows and skylights, the open layout, and contemporary features! That coffee machine is great, so are the overhead lights, the computer, the laundry with its ironing board, the phonograph, the garden terrace and pond, ... just so many wonderful details to enjoy. I also recognize some special and fun Louvinette details like the unusual plant containers and plant artworks, the cat watching the fish, and the cat admiring the dish she knocked over. It's a beautiful dimension, great work!

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

Enjoyed my visit to your dimension very much! Too bad George Clooney didn't come home while I was there .

So many great details, and as lovely as ever.

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you Diva and Feendish ! *hugs*

Hello everyone !

With Moystia from Brisesol, we are in a roleplay guilde. To celebrate Halloween this week, we did a new dimension together.

Name : Halloween
    Character : Pitisha
    Shard : Brisesol EU

Do you hate spiders ? So ... Don't get stuck in the maze !

Do you like snakes and ladders ? Try it, even if it's in the middle of the underworld ...

If you prefer eating candies and cakes, you can ! Come and chill under the tent ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3