+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: My dimensions

"Fantasia" is open in Brisesol EU.

I haven't open the third room for the public, I will open it when it's be done. Norbert is in it, he can't wait to play hide and seek with you !

I edited the first post of this thread, but *surprise* ! I'm not able to show you more than 10 pictures ... I hope this restriction will be gone in the future so I could show you all my dimensions in one post ;)

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Hooray! I have been waiting for it to open for an eternity ... ok, maybe not a real eternity but I have so little patience. This is a must see dimension! C'est fantastique!

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

"Vlad Norbert" is open !

This dimension is in Brisesol EU.

The outsides are not finished, but I feel stuck with that ... I have no talent to organise 2 trees and 5 flowers and do a beautiful garden >.< So I open the dimension and I will add some trees later when I'll feel inspired

Be sure you visit all the loft before going in the storeroom ... Norbert seems to be not so cute ... Have you see an exit when you enter the loft ? Me neither ...

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Vlad Norbert! Le meurtrier en peluche avec une soif de sang de Dimensionerds! Vous porter votre collier d'ail! The deadliest teddy with a thirst for the blood of Dimensionerds! Wear your necklace of garlic!

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I knew there was a reason I wasn't an explorer when I got locked down in the cellar.

Bad Norbert. Bad, bad Norbert.

But great work on the dimensions!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The Dimension Touring Company: Dimension Tours - Building Tips
    Tips 'n Tricks Live! Saturdays @ 1100 AM NA Server
    Baradara@Greybriar

Hahahahahaha thank you !

Seyler asked me to put a teleport item in the cellar and she was right, it's great to exit the basement and go back in the loft. Thank you Seyler

Haha! I love the fact that you have Norbert as a mascot Il est trop mignon!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Hello

My dimension "Musée" in Brisesol is open.

You can visit the gallery and the studio where the artist is painting some flowers.

In the gallery you can see all the creations of the artist.

There is a tea shop where you can relax and eat some cakes (even if the gallery is closed because it's the night).

In the studio you can see a model named Poly (I steal a lady in Polynomia's dimension in Gelidra and dress her ) (thank you again Polynomia !)

I can't show you all the things, it's a big gallery, so come in Brisesol to see it
    Last edited by Louvinette; 03-09-2015 at 03:56 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Loved all the pictures and the food in the cafe looked so tasty. As always, great use of items in some interesting configurations, and Norberto da Vinci was so adorable painting his flowers and ignoring the girl sprawled on the couch.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The Dimension Touring Company: Dimension Tours - Building Tips
    Tips 'n Tricks Live! Saturdays @ 1100 AM NA Server
    Baradara@Greybriar

In the center of the museum, where you could buy some books or little statues, there are some informations for visitors. I explain them, because it's in french and one of them is weird (people asked me about this word).

On the right of the gallery, you can find art with "faune" (animals and all living "things" not human) and "flore" (flowers, grass, trees, etc.).

On the left of the gallery, you can find paintings from art movement impressionism ("impressionnisme" in french) and some abstracts paintings I called "WTF". Every gamers in MMORPG know some word in english because the servers are often english speaking, and wtf is known by everybody. I just wanted to make a joke and didn't be rude, so I wrote "what the ****" in a french way => "Ouatzeufeuc". Picasso had his blue and rose periods, Norberto has his ouatzeufeuc period

Quote Originally Posted by Louvinette View Post
    I wrote "what the ****" in a french way => "Ouatzeufeuc".
    Thanks for the explanation, I wouldn't have guessed, but that's hilarious!!
    I imagine a group of elegant sophisticated art critics using that word with a strong French accent while discussing high art.

I love this masterpiece of a dimension, you created such fitting details to the theme, in both the museum and the studio, and so many giggles. From the architecture of the gallery to the stuck-out tongue of Norbert. And such a nice surprise to see a Mona Lisa in there!! Amazing!
    Nice work

Mona Lisa with bear ears. Norberto da Vinci finally reveals his secret, we know now who is this mysterious lady

Your Museum is magnifique The fine art, the information displayed on the counter, the "Beara Lisa", the fountains, the Cafe... mon dieu, my brain was on "amazing overload"!

For some reason, I couldn't access the studio. I jumped down the elevator shaft, but didn't go anywhere. I guess I should have taken the elevator down, instead of just jumping in there LOL I'll try again, because I want to see Poly

Oh and I also enjoyed my visit with Vlad Norbert... until he took me down to the basement... hahahaha
    Last edited by Agrona77; 03-11-2015 at 05:30 AM.

Another awesome dimension Louvinette! That Norbert is a very talented bear and your a very talented builder! He also gets about a bit and we love him for it!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Visited your 3 newest dimensions, they are all wonderful, and I fell in love with the museum, just WOW! Beautiful work.

Dimension Gallery - Browse & search for player created dimensions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast