+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Tuftronic

Thread: New Dimension: Scallywag Cove (Greybriar)

Soulwalker

Default New Dimension: Scallywag Cove (Greybriar)

Hi,

This is my first post on the forums. I wanted to inform those that may appreciate such things, that I have created a pirate themed Shoreward Island Dimension. I put quite a lot of work into it, so I guess it would be a waste if people didn't get to see it. I would suggest that you view it on ultra graphic settings as it looks pretty amazing(in my opinion). Hint: keep an eye out for beams of sunlight as they indicate secret areas and points of interest.

Please take a look and give a "+1" if you think it deserves it! I would also appreciate any feedback. You may contact me in game under the name Wildrush.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at it!

Wildrush

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Welcome to the addiction!

It is very evident you spent a lot of time on your build, very fun to explore. Great work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Default Amazing job! Congrats

Amazing build, thanks for sharing. WHERE did you get all the items? Must have cost you a small fortune as I've never seen much of this in drops.

Would love to learn some of your secrets to building!

Welcome, I enjoyed exploring your new dimension, loved the theme too.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Georna View Post
    Amazing build, thanks for sharing. WHERE did you get all the items? Must have cost you a small fortune as I've never seen much of this in drops.

Would love to learn some of your secrets to building!
    Thanks for the compliment!

It's true, I did spend a lot. I bought a lot of Premium Six-Star Dimension stashes to get some of the rare/epic items and just a lot of random decorations that help fill in and make things believable. I crafted a fair amount of the items also. Much of it was also bought from vendors and the auction house. I had to actually spend several days getting my faction high enough to buy the cannons

As for secrets? Buy lots and Lots of mountains/boulders and get your ground and land expansions the way you want BEFORE adding any houses, trees and decorations. It's hard to adjust it later. Don't forget that you can make the mountains larger and/or smaller. Resize all kinds of trees and decorations to add variety. If things don't make sense for the theme of your dimension, don't add them...sell them on the auction house.

Hope those hints help!

Wildrush

+ Reply to Thread