• 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By NightShift1

Thread: Winterborn Chalet on Hailol

Default Winterborn Chalet on Hailol

Hope you all are not growing tired of Holiday themed dims.

I finally decided to do something with my Icewatch Outpost, which I had since last year. Several "firsts" happened in this dim.

1. I'm using a time of day item (it's 2 AM)
    2. It's a Holiday themed dim
    3. I created a kid's bedroom
    4. And it's actually just one house and not a village LOL (not counting the houses I added for the ambiance) lol

So, I had all these "snowy houses with decks" and thought I will try and use several of these houses to create one home with different rooms. I used 5 of these houses for the Chalet and most of the balconies are also accessible. I tried to utilize as much space as I could.

The child's bedroom is an add on, since I had a miniature race track below the tree... so, I figured there should be a kid living here.

Welcome to a magical place that time forgot. Here, you will always find presents under the tree, lights that twinkle and hot steaming cocoa.

Winterborn Chalet

Living Room

Kid's Room

Pool Area, stop by for some hot cocoa

Snowy Path I just love the snowy trees and the way the light illuminates the area.

And if you have been very good, you might even get a present from the guy behind me (seen from the balcony that can be accessed by going outside through the kid's room)

I'll leave it up to you, to explore the rest of the house. ;)
    Last edited by Agrona77; 12-29-2014 at 11:15 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Your pictures look great, I'll definitely head over to check it out.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Plane Touched

I think my kids would have liked that playroom ! Will hop over soonish

I love it, the pathway down to the house was really pretty with the waterfall at the base, and then exploring all the nooks around the house was fun, and I love the colors you used inside. The child's room was my favorite, just adorable!

It was probably not easy building all those houses into one but it all looks just right together, and very cozy inside. I like the idea of the tower used as stoves. Nice detailed work.

Thank you all so much for the positive feedback and the visits!

Thanks Feendish! Hope you enjoyed your visit!

Yea, Seyler, the hard part was to cover up all those snow piles that are around the base of the houses. Hence the various cubes and levels. The bathroom/toilet inside the house was build on two of those cubes. And a lot of closets/cupboards you see are build around them as well.

@ Nouvae and Kahlann: Oh yea, the kids room was a lot of fun to build. It seemed that I always found something else to add as a toy. LOL I saw the stuffed ursine and was like OMG this will make an excellent toy!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I did enjoy my visit, very much! Great work merging those houses together, and so many nooks and crannies to explore. Excellent work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I really enjoyed this one Agrona. The kids room is awesome! I stayed there & played quite awhile Great work as always

This sounds like a really awesome dimension. I'm still lagging behind on my touring, but I will definitely visit soon!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Beautiful work Agrona! It looked like a pretty Christmas Card....I especially loved seeing Santa flying through the air outside on the balcony This had to be a tough dimension to build....I don't think I could have done it, let alone thought of it!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Thank you so much for your visits and compliments, Jayded and Foxfire

Yea, I think the kid's room is one of my favorite rooms, as well!

The most headache was to cover up the snow piles, Foxfire and to plug any holes you could see on the outside. But it was a fun build. I do love decorating and heck I didn't have to build the house for once. hehe

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Better late than never, right?

I actually visited and voted a while ago but somehow I missed adding my compliments here ... so sorry!

You created such a cozy, comfy place with a very unique layout! Perfectly decorated for the holidays ... even their commode is all dressed up for Christmas! Beautiful and festive details galore and I think my favorite room is the children's room. It's adorable, proportioned just right for wee tykes, and has lots and lots of cute toy clutter! I can just see a child sneaking out that back door and climbing up to the platform to see Father Christmas fly past! I enjoyed it very much! Kudos, Agrona!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Well, I usually don't like to necro old threads, but hey, it's almost Fae Yule again (and why create a brand new thread, when this one will do! lol)

So, if you are feeling festive and want to frolic in a snowy landscape, then stop by for a visit!

The Winterborn Chalet is open on Hailol!

So glad to see you building again and I'm glad you are back .
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    So glad to see you building again and I'm glad you are back .
    I'm glad you stopped by for another cup of Hot Cocoa and I'm glad to be back! I missed you all!

+ Reply to Thread