+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Kahlann

Thread: question for dev team about elevator/slide

Plane Touched

Default question for dev team about elevator/slide

Dear devs, I was wondering if it would be possible to have the elevators adjustable to the distance they travel. Very often the distance is simply too high.
    Sinking them in the floor is not an option because then when you travel down, you often end up below the dimension in a sort of void space.
    Maybe it would be possible to add an item that interacts with the elevator. What I mean is that the elevator would stop once it reaches that item. Or maybe a scale in size like we have for the other items?

A second request for the elevators/slides would be to scale the diameter of them. In my case a lot smaller than they are now.

Third request: maybe make it possible to have items somehow adjusted to the pad so that they will travel up/down with them?

Thank you for your time

Rift Disciple

Loggermans might bt harder to do but the Brevane Elevator and the Transit Slide are open elevators. It would be nice to be able to set it up with enembark and debark platforms (position the embark and it positions the debark but at that time you can move it towards the embark platform? Release from edit and the elevator moves between the two platforms... And yes smaller diameter platforms would be nice... Nice to consider anyway.
    thanks!
    Last edited by Neoga Wynd; 12-28-2014 at 12:23 PM.
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

+ Reply to Thread