Thread: Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Default Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Well here it is , long over due .

#1 Find the Cresent Moon City
    #2 Only the penaton man shall pass
    #3 The Word of God starts with i and not J ,.Oooooo
    #4 Leap of faith from the lions head
    #5 Choose ,..wisely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_035507.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_035253.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_035531.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_035542.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_035604.jpg  

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_035633.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_035657.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_035719.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_035938.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_040040.jpg  

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_040257.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_040407.jpg   Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade-2014-12-24_040417.jpg  
    Last edited by NightShift1; 12-24-2014 at 02:31 AM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Located on Greybriar
    Owner Name : Sagie
    Dim name: Indiana Jones - The Last Crusade
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

OMG this is so epic.

I should seek you in-game for an invite sometime this morn :3
    Aishlaya@Faeblight - Ph.D. Explosive Sheep Husbandry

Sick of elitism and guild drama?
    Join "Born on the Vaiyuu"
    All-purpose social guild for all levels (PvP/PvE/Raiding/RP/Bacon Explosions)

Another great work from you

Rift Disciple

I *love* this dim!!! saw it a couple of days ago at your invite, you said to come back, I did and brought a couple of guildies with me, fantastic. One question what's the present on the way out of the chalice room (to the left) symbolize?
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

Love it Odin! You have captured the adventure from this movie very well, another fantastic dimension!

Amazing Dim! And the movie was on this weekend! I love it! You have done it again, Odin! Freakn' awesome dim!

cheers and ty Les , hope you found a way there.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Toreadors View Post
    OMG this is so epic.

I should seek you in-game for an invite sometime this morn :3

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Cheers Ailene i hope you had fun looking around

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    Another great work from you

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

To answer your questions via email , yes , yes and yes, its capped and set for 2000 so ,.... just have to wait and see, could be the castle scene , could be , could be could be, wink.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoga Wynd View Post
    I *love* this dim!!! saw it a couple of days ago at your invite, you said to come back, I did and brought a couple of guildies with me, fantastic. One question what's the present on the way out of the chalice room (to the left) symbolize?

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

One of my faves , hope you had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Love it Odin! You have captured the adventure from this movie very well, another fantastic dimension!

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

hehe - hope your holiday was wonderful and most of all i am glad you watched the movie , lol clercs magic i have with tv stations , or i just know holidays and when timing fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Amazing Dim! And the movie was on this weekend! I love it! You have done it again, Odin! Freakn' awesome dim!

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default updated

I made some changes with the lighting, finished the oasis , finished the movie theater ticket stand, fixed the word room floor. I will be adding two more scenes from the movie , they can be found at the ticket stand in window one and two , soon to come . the scenes will be in order of the movie play time , so window one will be from the beginning of the film , window two will be the middle of the film . Hope everyone has fun as well as enjoys the Easter egg's i placed within the dimension , Indiana's Hat , Indiana's Pistol , Indiana's whip , The Grail diary , the Friar's manuscript , and allot more.

Odin (Ta)
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-11-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Finished at last

All is done , yet wishing for more , well you are in luck , keep your eyes open
    and chose wisely .

At the moment i have the 3 windows set up for the three scenes , soon this will change and they will all be linked from one to the next that way you wont have to log out and come back two extra times. I hope everyone has fun looking around for Easter egg's.

new screen shots soon .

Odintia
    Last edited by NightShift1; 01-13-2015 at 02:45 AM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

I'll be sure to check this out again soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast