• 2 Post By Narcise
  • 1 Post By Soleila
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Tuftronic

Thread: Ignorance is bliss

Default Ignorance is bliss

Attachment 21159

That was my feeling when I looked at my own dimensions *facepalm*. I have some work to re-do. I was happily living in my own little world until I discovered what they actually look like. Oh well, more work to do and it shall look better than ever!

Happy dimensioning everyone and a Merry Christmas to you all!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Happy Holidays to you and everyone, whichever of them you keep! And I know what you mean about re-viewing on better GPUs....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Hehe, it's not that bad really. Things are aligned and looked pretty good. I realised some plants were spreading a touch of life terrain all over walls and various building blocks. It looked a mess. Removed them and problem solved for now
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Haha, yes can be quite a difference, I love your photo, made me smile.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Too funny reminds me of when Dimensions first begun and I would go into friends dimensions on my dwarf and see a ton of things not sitting on the correct surface so began the "dwarf check" tradition. Making videos and taking tons of screenshots also changed a few builds for sure cheers for the grin with my morning coffee.

Soulwalker

I know what you mean...I did this recently...thankfully only a very few things were off...most especially my snowy cart sitting on the beach docks

Wildrush

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tuftronic View Post
    I know what you mean...I did this recently...thankfully only a very few things were off...most especially my snowy cart sitting on the beach docks

Wildrush
    Hahaha! I had a similar thing happen to me. I used those glowleaf trees because they looked so pretty. Turns out they were covered in snow. D'oh!

Sounds like a funny tradition Kiwi! You could make a meme of it and give it a hashtag like the youth of today does "#justdwarfthings" Ha!

Soleila aka #2pro4lyfe

Yes, that was a joke

+ Reply to Thread