+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Khybher

Thread: Fae Yule Wishes - Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

Default Fae Yule Wishes - Wolfsbane

I would like to invite you folks to see my holiday dimension called Fae Yule Wishes. There is a little grotto to grab a snack then follow the candy cane paths to see Telaran wishes come to life! Sign the Greatfather's Wish Scroll and check his Great Book to see if you have been naughty or nice!

In the creation of the dim I approached as one would in decorating their yard. This is the 2nd dimension I have made and both are created with more of an outdoor theme.I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I did creating it. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Khybher View Post
    I would like to invite you folks to see my holiday dimension called Fae Yule Wishes. There is a little grotto to grab a snack then follow the candy cane paths to see Telaran wishes come to life! Sign the Greatfather's Wish Scroll and check his Great Book to see if you have been naughty or nice!

In the creation of the dim I approached as one would in decorating their yard. This is the 2nd dimension I have made and both are created with more of an outdoor theme.I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I did creating it. Thank you!

It's beautiful Khy! I just loved the festive and magical feel with all those candy canes and sparkles everywhere....I really enjoyed following the path and finding all the pretty decorations. Good thing you thought of that snack area, by the time I was done I was starving. I think I left enough food for the rest of you though.....

Great job!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Soulwalker

Thank you for the compliment! It makes all those hours spent building the dim worthwhile.
    If you were wondering where I got all those candy canes it was from the first Fae Yule after the dims were launched. I have a lot of alts so i transferred them all to Khy. Next for me is a Mariel Taun themed dim since I have lots of items to place for that one. I hope to have it done in time for Valentine's Day.
    If you would like to see my first dim it's called Solitude and was built shortly after the launch of dimensions. It is styled after a state park here called Devil's Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Khybher View Post
    Thank you for the compliment! It makes all those hours spent building the dim worthwhile.
    If you were wondering where I got all those candy canes it was from the first Fae Yule after the dims were launched. I have a lot of alts so i transferred them all to Khy. Next for me is a Mariel Taun themed dim since I have lots of items to place for that one. I hope to have it done in time for Valentine's Day.
    If you would like to see my first dim it's called Solitude and was built shortly after the launch of dimensions. It is styled after a state park here called Devil's Lake.
    That sounds awesome, I'll definitely have to come check it out!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

+ Reply to Thread