+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: The Dimension Touring Company Roadshow!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default The Dimension Touring Company Roadshow!

The Dimension Touring Company Roadshow!-dtctwitchbanner4.jpg

Feendish and Diva are heading out on a new weekly touring adventure, the DTC Roadshow! Beginning December 20th, the DTC will begin streaming live tours of dimensions on the new Dimension Touring Channel at Twitch TV every Saturday from 11 AM until 12 Noon PST (NA server time)! We'll chat about important events, dimension-related news, and the Dimension Tip of the Week. Best of all, we'll get to chat with our featured guests about their dimensions while touring with them!

This week's featured guests are Afflaq@Greybriar and Kalrei@Greybriar who will be giving tours of two of their collaborations, BeetleJuice and Star Trek, and two of their individual projects, Mount Olympus by Afflaq@Greybriar and Don't Cross the Streams by Kalinae (Kalrei@Greybriar). Please join us for this exciting excursion through some of Afflaq's and Kalrei's extraordinary creations, with discussion and narration by the builders themselves!

See you this Saturday, December 20, 2014 at 11 AM PST (NA server time), on the Dimension Touring Channel on Twitch TV, for the premiere episode of the DTC Roadshow!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

This is exciting! I loved their Beetleguise dimension and I'm really looking forward to the personal tour of all of them!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

You guys made me a little teary, its almost to the date this time last year we also went on tour starting with Laethys my old server and also where we met and hung out with Djkrystal for the first time who I hope we see again soon. Have a blast and happy holidays to you and everyone you hang out with on tour.

Default Livestream TODAY! - 12/20/2014

The DTC Roadshow goes live today at 11 AM PST (NA Server Time) 7pm GMT with our special guests Afflaq and Kalrei of Greybriar NA! Come and join the fun touring some of their amazing dimensions with Feendish and me!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Fantastic!! Can't wait to make popcorn and tour dimensions live! Break a leg, guys!
    Rift Reforged Podcast
    www.riftreforged.com

I followed the show with great interest. I do not understand anything about what was said. But with the cat, it works. A big congratulations to you and your first guests, like you, do a remarkable job.

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    I followed the show with great interest. I do not understand anything about what was said. But with the cat, it works. A big congratulations to you and your first guests, like you, do a remarkable job.
    Thank you so much!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Thank you for watching! We're so honored that Afflaq and Kalrei agreed to come on this first show, and we greatly appreciate the time of everyone--builder and viewer alike.

Now that this first one is done, the case of the nerves can settle down, and I'm really looking forward to next week with Louvinette!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Please dear little Jesus,

Help me on the next livestream, close my mouth when I will be about to speak with an anglicism.

I know Feendish, Diva, Seyler, Rali, Ualani and so on will laughing at me and probably create a new dimension for that. But there aren't enough items on Trion's world to make so much "colons" ... *sigh*

Little Jesus, I promise I will always remove fingers from my nose or wathever you want me to do in exchange for.

Thank you

xoxo
    Last edited by Louvinette; 12-20-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louvinette View Post

Help me on the next livestream, close my mouth when I will be about to speak with an anglicism.

I know Feendish, Diva, Seyler, Rali, Ualani and so on will laughing at me and probably create a new dimension for that. But there aren't enough items on Trion's world to make so much "colons" ... *sigh*

Little Jesus, I promise I will always remove fingers from my nose or wathever you want me to do in exchange for.

Thank you

xoxo
    You just made my entire night, lol.

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Louvinette View Post

Thank you

xoxo
    Haha, you legend! <3 Looking forward to seeing you on the livestream, I'm sure you'll be awesome Also, Its ok to put your finger up your nose, just don't put it in your mouth afterwards! (Sometimes tissue just won't do!)
    Last edited by Ralitza; 12-21-2014 at 12:50 AM.
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

The first stream was very enjoyable, good job ladies! Looking forward to many more.

@Louvinette: we never laugh at YOU, we laugh at funny things being said, big difference!
    We love you
    Thanks for being so brave to be on, in spite of your fears!

Plane Touched

Bah I missed the stream I asume there is a video?

@Louvinette, that colon will turn into a classic! It was all good fun in the best possible way. Good luck on the next broadcast !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlann View Post
    Bah I missed the stream I asume there is a video?

@Louvinette, that colon will turn into a classic! It was all good fun in the best possible way. Good luck on the next broadcast !!
    Unfortunately, I didn't check the teeny tiny button that says "Archive broadcasts" until it was too late. That has been rectified going forward, so I apologize for my ignorance.

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Unfortunately, I didn't check the teeny tiny button that says "Archive broadcasts" until it was too late. That has been rectified going forward, so I apologize for my ignorance.
    I didn't check the box either so I'm just as guilty of being ignorant. Live and learn!

A couple of people have asked about watching the livestream video and we felt terrible having to tell them there isn't one. Although we were thrilled that folks were interested enough to want to watch! The DTC gets so much wonderful support from the dimension community and beyond. Hooray for our readers ... and now our viewers!

Was our goof unprofessional? Maybe. Did we fail in doing adequate research? Maybe. Are we livestream noobs? YES! All I can say is Feendish and I try to do our best on everything we do for the DTC but we are definitely not perfect. A special thanks to the unnamed individual who gave Feendish a detailed critique of our goof. We definitely appreciate constructive criticism, and I'm sure your intentions were good, but your delivery could use some work.

Thank you to everybody who reads, watches, and continues to support the DTC!

Happy Holidays!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast