+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SgtSarros
  • 1 Post By Narcise

Thread: More interactive items would be grand

Telaran

Thumbs up More interactive items would be grand

Bunch of us were talking on Gelidra today and several of us would like to see a couple different types of items in dimensions. Now, we're not really asking for anything that would require a lot of new coding or design ( for the most part ). Below are the most common ideas:

1. Interactive items seem to be the biggest people would like to see. For example, the cannons. Could they not function like the catapults in Stillmoor or Silverwood where they can fire off a shot into the horizon?

2. NPCs. Now we're not asking for you to give us more shopkeepers or expecting the npcs to be able to do anything ( though if you want to that would be grand! ). We're talking like.. well there is the bartender and the dimensional visitor. How about an npc butler that we can stand by the door? or customers for the tavern? Again we don't expect them to be able to walk around a certain path, nor are we expecting to be able to change their names or anything. Just something to add more life to the area.

3. Similar to the previous one, pets would be grand. Again we're not asking for anything major in coding changes. We'd be happy with the critters already in the game. Rats, mice, crabs, squirrels, and so forth.

In the end, hopefully some of these will at least be looked at and considered. If in the end none of these happen, well, at least I tried

In re #3: I'd also love to see some of the farm animals that are already in the game - cows, sheep, pigs (boar I guess in this game), horses....
    Last edited by Narcise; 12-16-2014 at 06:39 AM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    In re #3: I'd also love to see some of the farm animals that are already in the game - cows, sheep, pigs (boar I guess in this game), horses....
    Exactly, stuff like that would be great to see. Items where no new graphic design would have to be done.

I'm sure there would have to be some coding changes needed to make them available for dimensions, but hopefully ( unless it was coded badly to start ) the basic framework should be there with the existing mobiles that can be in dimensions.

Soulwalker

I just want to say I approve of all your dimension addition suggestions. Perhaps it's nearing time for a large dimension item content patch? *shrug*

Wildrush

Actually, I'd really like them to work on fixing the stuff that doesn't work all the time before adding a bunch more (see this thread) for why....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Actually, I'd really like them to work on fixing the stuff that doesn't work all the time before adding a bunch more (see this thread) for why....
    Perhaps they just need to spend some time on improving Dimensions in general, fixing/adding all of this stuff? That's what I would like to see

Telaran

Lots of improvements can be made, there is a lot of potential here already that can be added on, be interesting to see if they actually do some work on it any time soon.

+ Reply to Thread