• 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By some1232
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By some1232

Thread: Bethah's Christmas Ravine

Default Bethah's Christmas Ravine

Hi all! I would like to introduce my first public dimension, Bethah's Christmas Ravine! Inside you'll find a humble cabin, bright lights and a war going on between the Snowmen and Icemen!

Come by anytime for a cup of wassail and a cookie, but be careful not to get caught in the crossfire!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bethah's Christmas Ravine-2014-12-15_152040.jpg   Bethah's Christmas Ravine-2014-12-15_152209.jpg   Bethah's Christmas Ravine-2014-12-15_155036.jpg  

Oops. I forgot to mention that the dimension is on Greybriar

I enjoyed my visit very much, love the greenhouse and the interior of the house with the cookies and stuff. And of course the snow war! Awesome idea

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very festive dimension. Loved the pictures in the cabin and the snowball fight made me LOL. Never, ever would have guessed this for a first dimension. Great work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

The snowball fight is fantastic .... very creative idea. I had fun exploring this fun holiday dimension. I agree with Feendish, I never would have guessed this was a first dimension! Kudos, Bethah!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Thank you all for visiting and for the compliments! Happy holidays!

I visited last night, and just loved it! Agree 100% with everything everyone else said, plus I loved your Christmas sign saying Santa stop here! I have no doubt that he will with an invitation like that

Awesome work!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Thank you, Foxfire! The snowmen have been naughty this year and are probably worried there will be no visit from Santa!

Very nice dimension Bethah, especially for your first! Loved the snowball fight and your Christmas wall art in the cabin! I hope you are officially hooked & continue to build

Jayded, thank you very much for visiting. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I am definitely hooked on every aspect about dimensions, especially the wonderful community! There will be more in the future, I promise ;)

+ Reply to Thread