+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Les Toreadors

Thread: Dimensional Sub-Contractor Report - Lilliputian Village @ Absolom Asylum

Lightbulb Dimensional Sub-Contractor Report - Lilliputian Village @ Absolom Asylum

Dimensional Sub-Contractor Report - Lilliputian Village @ Absolom Asylum-2014-12-13_151622-copy.jpg

While the Institute of Trans-Planar Psychology aka Absolom Asylum Guild is as usual tight lipped about their new advanced therapeutic facility complete with waterfall and simulated winter environment, I, Aishlaya, herder of sheep, was given the rare honor of partaking in a sub-contracted project to build a Lilliputian Village for various minions and pets to mingle, peacefully I hope, in a festively-themed area scaled appropriately to their size.

The idea may or may not have been sparked off by my inexplicably bringing a house into the Granite Falls tavern and shrinking it down hurriedly while the guildmistress and her attendants looked on with horror as the establishment fell to pieces.

With valiant effort I battled with my inner embarrassment and conjured up an explanation that would not make me look like a complete and utter noob - it was but a cute little dollhouse and should I have access to other housing items, I shall create a Lilliputian Village - the first of its kind in my very limited and completely newbie knowledge of Dimensions!

* Note to Dimensional Real Estate Agents - Housing not scaled for human occupation *

Dimensional Sub-Contractor Report - Lilliputian Village @ Absolom Asylum-2014-12-13_151501-copy.jpg

Dimensional Sub-Contractor Report - Lilliputian Village @ Absolom Asylum-2014-12-13_151249-copy.jpg

Dimensional Sub-Contractor Report - Lilliputian Village @ Absolom Asylum-2014-12-13_151200-copy.jpg
    Aishlaya@Faeblight - Ph.D. Explosive Sheep Husbandry

Sick of elitism and guild drama?
    Join "Born on the Vaiyuu"
    All-purpose social guild for all levels (PvP/PvE/Raiding/RP/Bacon Explosions)

Very cute idea! Love the story behind this dim! I'll have to stop by for a visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Very cute idea! Love the story behind this dim! I'll have to stop by for a visit!
    Hi!

We'll be using this for a RP event tomorrow. Feel free to send me a [tell] and I'll invite you
    Aishlaya@Faeblight - Ph.D. Explosive Sheep Husbandry

Sick of elitism and guild drama?
    Join "Born on the Vaiyuu"
    All-purpose social guild for all levels (PvP/PvE/Raiding/RP/Bacon Explosions)

+ Reply to Thread